Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before Naruto left the village he asked Himmawari, Do you know who your father is? He also mentioned wisdom of age to Shikumaru. So who is Naruto Uzumaki? The first thing that comes to mind is Asura's reincarnation. I'm not sure if Himmawari is aware of that. I don't think they would try and explain this to a little girl. So what Naruto was communicating is that she doesn't know everything about him. Naruto has a trick up his sleeve. Ever since he was born he had to bear the burden of an immense amount of chakra not only that but the chakra itself was a living entity and he managed to turn this burden into an asset. As he developed his ability to utilize the 9 tails he also had to command an incredible amount of chakra control beyond what most shinobi would never have to learn because of how dense and heavy the chakra was said to be. His body also had to develop and grow more powerful as he unlocked more of Kurama's potential. I imagine that his body has to feel very light and his chakra pathways which were once overflowing with tailed beast chakra feel empty even though he has an above average amount of chakra himself.
Now I want to talk about this wisdom of age thing. Naruto is not that old but he has been through alot in his life. But Kurama was created by the So6P and has been around for many generations. Before he died he fused with Naruto. I think this is the wisdom of age Naruto is referring to. Kurama may be gone but he may have inadvertently transferred his battle experience into Naruto's body. It would have been the perfect parting gift.
So what I am getting at is these two things allow Naruto to achieve a sage technique that no one has ever seen before. When Naruto was in Baryon mode Kurama burned his life force to pull off this technique. As they were leaving Shikumaru said to Naruto "Don't overdo it Naruto." Which basically means that he's gonna overdo it. So if you gonna overdo it you gotta do it big. Which is why I believe that Naruto's next sage technique will be a combination of sage mode and the eight gates released technique. The 9th gate opens a can of ass whippin on an Otsutsuki wanna be.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto
Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well one thing that comes to my mind is that when minato sealed kurama he only sealed half of that chakra and kept one half with him self when he died ,and as i recall minatos kurama which was with naruto during his fight with sasuke told him that he is going to use last of his chakra that will put him to sleep for sometime , so even thiugh narutos kurama is gone but the half that minato gave him is still with naurto , in a dormant stage

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well one thing that comes to my mind is that when minato sealed kurama he only sealed half of that chakra and kept one half with him self when he died ,and as i recall minatos kurama which was with naruto during his fight with sasuke told him that he is going to use last of his chakra that will put him to sleep for sometime , so even thiugh narutos kurama is gone but the half that minato gave him is still with naurto , in a dormant stage
That would be nice but its been years since they fought. I dont think Kurama is completely dead there has to be traces of his chakra somewhere. Boruto and Himawari? Kaguya dimension? Who knows but im not giving up on Kurama or Neji they will be back!

Last edited: