(No hype) Why Hiruzen has always been Super broken! God-Hood understood..

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been saving this thread for the next Hiruzen upgrade.. Kishi didn't let me down (thought it would take forever)! Now with the added bonus of recent feats! I give You a Full scale 100% Manga Scale of the First Introduction of Sarutobi! No hype! Just feats of how broken he Is... LehGo!

You must be registered for see images

Many PPL on the base tried to downplay Hiruzen (old not prime) because they didn't want to see him (before new 662 chapter feats) better then their favorite (such as Tsunade, Tobirama, Sakura etc etc). But If any of you ever really read the manga you would have Known how Broken him and Enma were alone! But I'll start with his feats Solo:

Ninjutsu:

Contrary to popular belief Hiruzen Actually Showed some pretty Broken Ninjutsu in the form of Shurikens, Clones, Fire and Earth. On surface Noobs would label them as weak and low level but in reality..

NINJUTSU; Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flaming Bullet)
User: Sandaime Hokage
Offensive; Medium, Close ranges; Rank: B

Main text

The kneaded chakra flames are manipulated into a genuine-looking, fulminating dragon!! Since the art of having the flames obey the caster's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skillful shinobi! The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directons at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Captions

-The intensely raging blazes destroy the enemy in the blink of an eye!

-Dancing like a dragon, the wondrous flames assault violently!

Picture comments

-Even among the jutsu mastered by Sandaime, this one has an outstandingly great power he is proud of. Upon performing the hand seals, even his facial expression brims with power.

-Contrary to a Hulking Fireball* that spreads to cover a large area in flames, it is more appropriate to brand it a Flaming Bullet. That's the reason why it is Sandaime's jutsu.
- Databook (Kishi's personal mouth for the clueless ones)

For those who cannot read the official Power for the tech I'll break it down and show proof. The Extreme fire attack is Extremely Fast and is controlled By Hiruzen. He splits the attack up when ever he chooses and how he chooses.

If you notice right here (red Arrows) the flames were divided or had split up at the last second. Which made Tobirama (oru) Use a Defense Water Jutsu or Blocking attack to defend from it since it was also aiming for Orochimaru.

As you can see; After Tobirama used water wall it protected Him and Co from all angles but from behind. SO in short Hiruzen controlled the flames to go where he wanted them to go. Just look at the Red arrow which shows a straight forward "Skinny" Fire attack that clearly instantly Went in 2 other directions around the Kages and oru. And keep in mind unless you have a Def (Rotation, water wall, Samahada, Domu, Susanoo, Tsunade healing etc) you will be turned into Ash from this attack alone! The Jutsu may be a B rank, but is still a One hit kill none the less (on most).

Next We have The OP Mud wall Barrier! Now ofc Many of you users think it is a weak average Jutsu. But not only is it good for def and can arguably sop any or mostly all Fire, water and Wind Jutsu. It can also be used on the Offense as well (I'll explain Later). But lets just Go Def for now. The fact that he can create a bigger stronger version (Instantly damn near) shows he can prepare for almost any ninja in the long range department and with Clones Even Box a ninja in for more deadly combo's... You do the math.

SUPER Shadow Clones? Yessir!

Now I know All of you are confused on what I mean By "Super shadow clones". I don't mean they are shadow clones that have transformed into Sage mode etc. I mean they are Not your average Shadow clones in the sense they are beyond all Shadow clones Expect Narutos Kyubi/Bijuu Chakra clones.

Not Only did his clones and he made them/Allowed them to Disappear. As seen in the scans Above they also can survive Critical hits such as being Stabbed By multiple Kunais in the chest. This shows his Durability Feats As well since they are a product of him and his limits. Most if not all go poof, Break and are rocks when hit, Shock when hit, Get Mushy and can blow when hit, (Most durable) t when hit, disperse when hit etc etc. Basically His Clones took all damage and never ever went poof or disperse till Hiruzen was done with them.

Shadow Shuriken

Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Black: The power of the chakra augments the shuriken, and creates iron blades
from which there is no escape!!

Quote: Dance and confuse, countless shadow blades!!

Picture: Bunshin add to a single thrown shuriken, and in an instant become a
thousand blades. As each one is a physical form, evasion is next to impossible,
surely an absolute encirclement of blades!!

Creating a thousand Kage Bunshin from one shuriken and attacking the enemy, a
combination jutsu of weapons and ninjutsu. It can be said to be a more advanced
material Kage Bunshin than the regular Kage Bunshin. As it does not require
previous preparation or stocking up, and each Kage Bunshin is a substantial
form, not an illusion, the concept and efficiency is surely that of a
"Professor" alone.

Many think this is a weak Trick or jutsu... Based on the databook it is nearly impossible to escape and multiply instantly! If used correctly it can be fatal and solo's many ninjas. With Clones in conjunction and other combo's you could die. And with one Finger he can summon giant Shurikens (probably similar to how sasuke does). And In my Opinion his ability to Kage Bunshin Objects such as shurikens isn't limited to just Shurikens. It could Possibly Be anything... Maybe? haha

Then Ofc We have The recent Feats: 5 Elemental Jutsu's!

Not gonna Brag On how Bad ass this is. Rather break it down on how Powerful and the level it is on! Right Mei's States here Water jutsu's are of no Use. Now keep in mind Mei had enough Power to Destroy Madara's Katon attacks with No difficulty! And if you compare Mei's Water jutsu Size to Hiruzens Water jutsu size you would see he has her beat or is equal. Madara had susanoo up other wise he would be dead or badly injured from Meis water combo's. His Katon was on Madara's basic Katon Size as well. But the major difference is?... He had to match the Power of the Senju chakra enhanced Buhda! Whether it was full buhda or not doesnt matter, it is still a sage jutsu that uses sage power.

Boss!

Abilities:

Now that you see how Broken his Ninjutsu are, its time to show you his Taijutsu, Speed, Reaction speed, Sensing like feats, and Durability!

Speed:
As seen in the recent Chapters He is extremely fast! Intercepting the Buhda's attacks and matching its power almost instantly . Seen to he instantly Closed the gap from Oru engaging in Close combat and matching Oru! He also matched the Speed of Hashirama and Tobirama Senju getting to the battle field . He also went from the village to where kushina and minato were in a very very short time from to . So there shouldn't be any doubt if the man is fast or not.

Durability:
Obviously he can take Kunais and Swords in the chest and be just fine as seen earlier with clones and seen . He also took some good shots from the edo kages who strength shouldn't have been phased ever, Since only chakra was effected when they were revived presumably.

Strength:
Able to lift a Diamond Giant Monkey staff... But I want stop there. lol He with No Diff with a Blunt Object put enough force to cut trough the God tree branch as if he had a sword . The power behind that swing would have to be tremendous for it to break through the Thick tree and not be sharp or thin.

Reaction Speed:
Able to react and counter attack the Edo Kages Striking him . Very similar to what Tobirama Did to Juubito with FTG mark. This means he is great at counter attacks and could tag you with out you noticing till too late.

Sensing:
His Sensing Feat isn't the traditional Karin/Tobirama/Muu Sensing. But rather Using your Nose and Smell to sense the Opponent.
Using his Nose he will know where you are at all times similar to ninja Hounds and Kiba. As seen Kiba knew naruto showed up and knew exactly where he was . And many other feats of ninjas using the nose but i think you get my drift. It couldnt be used to sense chakra attacks, but it can keep him from getting surprised from sneak attacks (from summons or multiple opp), help him plan sneak attacks etc etc.

MONKEY KING ENMA!
The main Reason Why he is in "Godhood"...
Databook 2 - Enma Enkou'ou:
Main text

The Monkey Ancient Sandaime Hokage summons by means of a blood pact. A war veteran and a powerhouse, he was always to be found as Sandaime's right hand man, together with him on the battlefield, shapeshifted into the expandable Kongou Bou**. His fighting strength and the brilliance of his combat experience leave no leeway to imitators.
Enma's connection with Sandaime is built on deep and cordial trust, enough for him to bluntly offer his advice on occasion. Rather than master-servant their relationship should be depicted as that of a unique couple of brother-in-arms. As he was involved even in Sandaime's fate with Orochimaru, he has a profound understanding of his heart's suffering.

Captions

-The Monkey Ancient who travelled across a world of extreme chaos and conflicts alongside Sandaime!!

-That ain't like you... What's going on?

Picture comments

-He understands the pain of Sandaime, who was unable to stop Orochimaru when he was starting to develop his inhuman, amoral techniques.

-Sandaime fell protecting Konoha from Orochimaru's evil schemes. Enma took care of the one who'd been his brother-in-arms for so long in his last moments.
*Enma (Ape Demon), King of Apes.
**"Bou" simply means "staff". "Kongou" translates as "adamantine", "diamond", but is also a reference to "Vajra", Indra's indestructible weapon. Indra is an Hindu god. As usual, please refer to Wikipedia and Onmark Productions for better info.
The Boss of all bosses... With Enma you are essentially fighting 2 kage level opponents with perfect Synergy! They protect when the other's guard is down. Attack when the Opponent's guard is down. And can end fights almost instantly!

Databook 2 - Henge Kongōnyoi:
Ninjutsu: Transformation-Diamond Shifting Staff(TN: directly translating does not really work due to the myths/ legends background of Kongōnyoi)
Supplementary

User: Monkey king Enma

-Caption
Under a Nyoi/Staff form he assumes at will, Enma becomes Diamond (TN: or Adamantine/Vajra if you prefer) and bares his fangs!!

-main text
The third hokage's comrade in arms, the monkey king enma's transformation jutsu Characterized by the hardness of diamond and its at-will extensibility, Kongou Nyoi-Bou is Sandaime's"weapon of choice", so to speak and with it in hand he's made it through a world of war for an extended period of time.

Also, when Enma is transformed into Diamond Shifting Staff, it is also possible that he can attack out of his own free will, his claws and fangs add an element of surprise and irregularity. Forged in the fire of battle, its at-will transformation-based attack and defense go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain the realm of Shinobi "godhood".

-picture comments

-The main method of attack consists in strikes and thrusts that take advantage of its extensibility. The hardness of diamond translates into destructive power.

-Enma's fangs assault the enemy!

As you can see he can Turn into something as hard as a Diamond! If you wanna Know what it's like getting hit by Enma In Kongou Mode picture Kakuzu doing to this thick steel temple gate! And it also had enough force to push back 100% nine tailed Fox! SO do not doubt the Destruction it possesses. And the fact that he can strike while still in Staff mode clawing/biting when you least expect it. Also blocking and defending when you least expect it.

Databook 2 - Kongō Rōheki:
Black box:
金剛牢壁
Adamantium Prison Wall

使用者 猿猴王・猿飛
User Enkouou ・ Sarutobi

Heading:
自在に変幻する堅固なる獄!!
A solid prison that changes shape at will!!

Paragraphs:
金剛如意に変化した猿魔が、さらに分身して数十本の如意棒に姿を変え、敵の四方八方を格子状に取り囲んで捕 縛する術。
After transforming himself into an adamantium staff, Enma clones himself in staff form then boxes the enemy into a lattice.

金剛の堅さを持つ牢壁は決して破ること能わず、捕えられた敵は座して敗北の屈辱を知るのみ。
The prison wall with the toughness of adamantium cannot possibly be broken, and the captured enemy is left with nothing but the humility of defeat.

Text in picture:
さっきからどうした  || お前らしくもねぇ・・・
What’s wrong? || This isn’t like you…

―まあね・・・
I know…

Caption:
↑初代火影の秘術による攻撃を、臨機応変に盾となって防ぎ、三代目を死の窮地から救出せしめた。
In response to Shodai Hokage’s secret jutsu, Enma quickly shields Sandaime, saving him from certain death.

→防御に使えば敵は攻撃不可能。じっくり体勢を立て直すことができる。
When used for defence the enemy has no way of attacking. This gives Sandaime time to pull himself together.
This Is by Far one of the most Broken Moves!... He can protect himself at will or not knowing thanks to Enma always looking. Or he can trap you in a diamond Cage! While in the cage Enma can claw you to death, Shrink and turn you into "lettuce" (Kishi's words btw). Or simply Hit you with very Powerful Ninjutsu while you sit and wait for your doom trapped! So with him and Enma Attacking and defending at the same DAMN Time. Do you not see How broken the man is in Close Combat. With the Pole Able to change its Size when ever to aid on certain situations.

Hiruzen Is Extremely Broken and has always been a Powerful Opponent! I just Hope After My Character Break down Thread You learn to respect a man who was once called GOD of Shinobi.

And pertaining to His "Every jutsu in the leaf" and having 5 elements: He has the Monkey See Monkey Do Perception it would seem.

It would Appear Hiruzen has the ability to Copy Jutsu's after just seeing it once. This could be proof that in the recent chapter he mirror the tech perfectly. He learnt RDS after never practicing it etc etc.

Basically this is a full perfect Detailed Thread of Hiruzen and why I've always though he could defeat Kisame, Tsunade, Tobirama, Kakuzu and many other elites! The combos with said abilities are almost endless and you shouldn't Underestimate The 3rd!

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay now your just flat out hating.
When Users feel a character is rising over their favorite. They feel the need to bash to make them feel better. In hopes of Tarnishing said character from being liked by others over their fave. Young Noob users do it all the time.

Nope, You tried, but you failed. Maybe next time?
Who are you again? I honestly only seen you today. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread please exit Before I Show dafuq out kid.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Users feel a character is rising over their favorite. They feel the need to bash to make them feel better. In hopes of Tarnishing said character from being liked by others over their fave. Young Noob users do it all the time.

Who are you again? I honestly only seen you today. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread please exit Before I Show dafuq out kid.
He is strong but his fans are probably the most annoying. He shows a powerful move today and instantly he is better than Hashirama and Madara :\

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is strong but his fans are probably the most annoying. He shows a powerful move today and instantly he is better than Hashirama and Madara :\
Never stated that. And Ive always stated he was strong and was also one of the first to state Hashirama was strong before his recent Feats/hype. CHeck my history on the matter. This isnt a Hiruzen Fanboi Thread, Rather a refresh thread on how broken he is even at an old age.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hes fodder. King of Fodders.
Hiruzen:

Tobirama:

Just sayin. Tobirama was done in like 2 pages and he aint regenin (at least for now). If you goin to call Hiruzen fodder then that goes double for Tobirama

I like Tobirama
I like HIruzen
Hiruzen > Tobirama

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno if you were active here at the time, but you should have seen the people when Hashirama started getting hype/showing techniques. There were Hashirama threads being posted for months.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for this thread OP.
No problem.

I agree he is definitely stronger than i thought, well at least in terms of stats because in the run of a battle, his stamina would always be a problem. He could only use those jutsus because he was edo according to Shikamaru
He has always been strong the recent chap just gave him 5 elements. Everything else is alive feats. He had enough stamina to hold strong with a sword in his chest at 60+ age. Stamina in every meaning wouldn't you say?