Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-Carnage-: Thank you for the compliment =DD
@-Meth-: You should see the first version xd But I still agree on the a bit empty feeling. Thank you :3

Marimo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Jigson:- TY =DD
@-The Light-:- broskie Sister xd And thanks
@Chatte:- Nah sure you will, your current avi and sig look cool enough [x

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And this is why I'll never get to be that cool. :|
You're good on your way :|

OnT:

Ion't le like the light source that much. It feels weak, and makes me wonder if it should've been there the first place. Either boost it/make it more dramatical, or take it away. I mean all three of them >_O!

Not sure either about that disorder effect you seem to have used ontop of all layers... It's nice, but you could remove it from some places, especially places that doesn't involve the major focal. That'll give more depth..

Speaking of depth, not much of it in here. Use the blur/sharpen tool or w/e. I have my own technique that i won't reveal anywhere :zonder:

Yes, your tag has a focal, thing is it is all over the tag(except on the left and right outer sides). A tag that has no focal would mean a tag that is pitch black.

I also feel that the text should've been brought more to the center of the tag, instead of being put where it is currently.
I also like the text(belive it or notxd), but it's impossible to read..(That's maybe why i like it >_O)

I like the colour combos, but i feel like there's missing some warmth filters ontop, since everything but the light is basically very cool colours. The light needs some relief.

I like the arrows that are striped too, and the colours are nice. Needs a lil more impact overall though. With the disorder(or w/e you used) to make it look rippled.. Needs more sharpening where it is needed.

..Not much more to say, i'm le tired :/

Marimo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're good on your way :|

OnT:

Ion't le like the light source that much. It feels weak, and makes me wonder if it should've been there the first place. Either boost it/make it more dramatical, or take it away. I mean all three of them >_O!

Not sure either about that disorder effect you seem to have used ontop of all layers... It's nice, but you could remove it from some places, especially places that doesn't involve the major focal. That'll give more depth..

Speaking of depth, not much of it in here. Use the blur/sharpen tool or w/e. I have my own technique that i won't reveal anywhere :zonder:

Yes, your tag has a focal, thing is it is all over the tag(except on the left and right outer sides). A tag that has no focal would mean a tag that is pitch black.

I also feel that the text should've been brought more to the center of the tag, instead of being put where it is currently.
I also like the text(belive it or notxd), but it's impossible to read..(That's maybe why i like it >_O)

I like the colour combos, but i feel like there's missing some warmth filters on top, since everything but the light is basically very cool colours. The light needs some relief.

I like the arrows that are striped too, and the colours are nice. Needs a lil more impact overall though. With the disorder(or w/e you used) to make it look rippled.. Needs more sharpening where it is needed.

..Not much more to say, i'm le tired :/
I will try see what I can do with the light source. But I don't think I like stronger lights :I
My depth is as terrible as always xd I was trying to create depth without blurring sharping focals but I guess I will have to wait till I try that technique again since my skill level isn't that advanced yet. xd
I named the thread in 10 seconds, the thought didn't stuck me then that focals aren't only renders. xd
The text isn't meant to be read. :L
I will try out what you said hopefully when I get time :3
Ty so much for the CnC :'D

@Chaos.:- Thank you :) Had to re-size the canvas due to certain reasons D: I think it's the white light's doing. I will try sharpening anyway.

Last edited: