Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehhh.. it's fine and should naturally be funnier because the comedian could commit to tons of low jokes, but anything could be executed well. This guy just weaved everything up well like the man with a "melted" face not being worried of burning in hell. 10/10

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh...the jokes seemed forced and he only seems to go half throttle with the offensiveness. Other comedians in that in that lane of "no filter" comedy (ex. Ricky Gervais, Louis C.K, etc.) really have to take that scale and turn it to 11, to where you felt there was risk of discomfort or public backlash from the audience in telling that joke, and there was risk in you getting caught laughing and feeling bad for laughing at such a joke. The fact that you could post this here without getting an infraction for innappropriate content kinda tells you it's not offensive enough.

I can give him half a point for that Allah joke tho. I almost felt like the hate police were going to bust through my windows and commit a tactical assault against me for giggling at any moment.

2/5

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehhh...the jokes seemed forced and he only seems to go half throttle with the offensiveness. Other comedians in that in that lane of "no filter" comedy (ex. Ricky Gervais, Louis C.K, etc.) really have to take that scale and turn it to 11, to where you felt there was risk of discomfort or public backlash from the audience in telling that joke, and there was risk in you getting caught laughing and feeling bad for laughing at such a joke. The fact that you could post this here without getting an infraction for innappropriate content kinda tells you it's not offensive enough.

I can give him half a point for that Allah joke tho. I almost felt like the hate police were going to bust through my windows and commit a tactical assault against me for giggling at any moment.

2/5
I'd agree but he's at the comedy cellar in this video I believe. You only really go there to try out or test jokes. I do see what you're saying though.

shultzy is ok. I think he tries a little to had to be contrarian tho .
I think he just values a good discussion and most people agree with his general opinions. In order to challenge his beliefs he argues against his own personal belief. I don't mind it because I'm all about challenging ideas and opinions.