[HA] No expansion needed (if you know what i mean)

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Question regarding this, am I not able to use these at all due to having Calorie control? For example id like to perhaps use the green pill for a small boost when needed. Since the calorie control technique has massive drawbacks for its much greater boost.

These are a set of three pills that the user is able to utilize to simulate the effects of mastery over the calorie control technique. The three levels of the shinobi medicine increase in both the damage potential and their drawbacks with each level. They draw upon the users fat reserves, converting them into pure chakra, however in a more artificial way with more wastage. This rapid consumption of body mass leaves the user exhausted once their effects end, meaning they must be used with caution.

The huge increase in power for both ninjutsu and taijutsu much the user quite deadly while the effects are lasting, and if properly spaced the user can extend the effects for several turns before they feel the negative effects. In addition the large increase in speed between each level makes it very hard for the opponent to keep track of the users movements.

However you can't use sage mode while using this and that makes me sad

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question regarding this, am I not able to use these at all due to having Calorie control? For example id like to perhaps use the green pill for a small boost when needed. Since the calorie control technique has massive drawbacks for its much greater boost.

These are a set of three pills that the user is able to utilize to simulate the effects of mastery over the calorie control technique. The three levels of the shinobi medicine increase in both the damage potential and their drawbacks with each level. They draw upon the users fat reserves, converting them into pure chakra, however in a more artificial way with more wastage. This rapid consumption of body mass leaves the user exhausted once their effects end, meaning they must be used with caution.

The huge increase in power for both ninjutsu and taijutsu much the user quite deadly while the effects are lasting, and if properly spaced the user can extend the effects for several turns before they feel the negative effects. In addition the large increase in speed between each level makes it very hard for the opponent to keep track of the users movements.

However you can't use sage mode while using this and that makes me sad
"Note: Usable until the user masters Calorie Control, after which point, they become unusable. "

it seems that way. But lets face it, this breaks down your fat for power, that's alls the pills do, which harsher effects. So really it makes senses.

The only thing i'd suggest is use med, make "Supplement" pills, to increase fat in your body or something to maybe extend calorie control. Build on making it last like people have with sage mode.