Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He'll die a horrible death.
Well technically we don't know that. It's assumed that you die but no one has ever been seen eating 2. It could be that nothing happens. Like when you take the first bite out of a fruit the rest doesn't matter. I'm guessing that applies to all df

BaseGodNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
devil fruit arent natural they are made thats why we dont see any. notice you only see them in chests being given to people, in factories, or being sold
Made I doubt then why most pirates have them and especially the OP ones you think the World Government would actually let a Pirate have the Gura Gura or even let that shit out of the Lab.

Its just weird Luffy and his crew never came across a Devil Fruit like actually put there hands on them and talked about it. Luffy could have had him an ancient weapon before he found a new Devil Fruit

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Made I doubt then why most pirates have them and especially the OP ones you think the World Government would actually let a Pirate have the Gura Gura or even let that shit out of the Lab.

Its just weird Luffy and his crew never came across a Devil Fruit like actually put there hands on them and talked about it. Luffy could have had him an ancient weapon before he found a new Devil Fruit
the wg sells pirates df so they can be dangerous which keeps the marines with a purpose and it tests out the devil fruits for future usage.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
yes i just said they were made thanks for repeating that
Nope. You tried to say that all DFs were artificially made and can't be found in nature. Only made.

I'm saying that fact that a random apple turned into a DF shows that they can just be randomly found in nature. Also, Caesar's Zoan Smiles are the only artificial fruit, along with the Vegapunk's failed dragon fruit. The rest are natural.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it's better if we don't see any of them bcoz df are the rare fruit but in the ANIME everyone posses df abilities. Oda had made this df quite common instead of making them a rare one. But anyways if SHP wants to see one then they probably visit a island with heck of diff. Type of trees bcoz fruits grow on them.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. You tried to say that all DFs were artificially made and can't be found in nature. Only made.

I'm saying that fact that a random apple turned into a DF shows that they can just be randomly found in nature. Also, Caesar's Zoan Smiles are the only artificial fruit, along with the Vegapunk's failed dragon fruit. The rest are natural.
are you dense? the the apple was an apple until ceaser turned it into a devil fruit. a df is not a natural occurence.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
are you dense? the the apple was an apple until ceaser turned it into a devil fruit. a df is not a natural occurence.
I'm afraid your memory has failed you.

When Smiley died, the Devil Fruit that it ate respawned in an apple that was on a boat. Caesar was nowhere near the boat. That shows that when a DF user dies, a random fruit transforms into the DF that they had, so they can be found in nature.

Artificial Devil Fruits are called Smiles. If all DFs were artificial, why is there a specific name for artificial Devil Fruits?