Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the american justice system is a joke i'm disgusted

Him coming back might be true but it wasn't to attack darren wilson,(like darren wilson stated),not at all.Eyewitnesses have said that Michael had his hands up.darren wilson said that mike brown wanted to hurt him,that's why he shot him (6 times including 2 times in the head),for self defence.But no matter how you view it,even when you're supporting darren wilson (for any senseless reason i can't understand),it's a fact (and even a law) that shooting a person in the head 2 times in unnessary and not legal.Mike brown was unarmed.If michael was about to attack Darren (just like the darren wilson said) 1 shot somewhere in the leg would have been enough.Darren wilson even described Michael Brown as "it" and "demon" yesterday.Including the facts that Darren Wilson has a history of racial profiling and of aggresive behavior,we all can understand that Darren Wilson is a lying piece of shit.

bruh what the hell is wrong with ya

don't bring stupid pictures into this that ain't even showing something true wtf
the owner from the convenience store that Michael "stole" from (as darren wilson said ) stated that nothing was taken.He didn't stole anything.it was a lie by darren wilson to justify the murder he did.
know your shit.

Wth should be wrong with me? Since when is saying the truth something wrong.
If you have no clue what zionism is, google it. Then you eventually will realize that murica is being controlled by those people.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MICHAEL BROWN DIN DO NUFFIN
if that is not true it does not justify the ruining life of hard working people and the violence and destroying property.

Not true and stupid? seriously I even posted that link. What wrong has done? He is just like other millions who wanted to have some of his own. To make his American dream come true. He probably works 24x7 to make his life and then these people take everything from him. Oh wait that cant be true even if it is and does not matter should not be brought here because MICHAEL BROWN DIN DO NUFFIN so anything that shows innocent people getting caught in the middle getting screwed because of that one dead guy is stupid huh? He was not the only store owner that got robbed though.
dont come at me again saying that site is fabricated by illuminati/jews/gobernment/KKK and it is justified because my ancestors were slaves and oppressed by whites.
oh god you piss me off :|

Is coreect spelling still a thing?Does it still exist?Will it ever come back?
one dead guy is stupid
Why do you reffer Michael brown as"a stupid dead guy".What makes you think he is stupid?

dont come at me again saying that site is fabricated by illuminati/jews/gobernment/KKK and it is justified because my ancestors were slaves and oppressed by whites.
i didn't say anything about the illuminati,the jews,the "gobernment" or about the KKK.But if you're gonna bring the KKK into this please realize the fact that when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the Darren Wilson you should be able to figure out which side is the right one and which side is the wrong one.

if that is not true [...]
But it is true.Michael Brown didn't do anything.No matter how you view it;a 18 year old unarmed boy was shot by a cop 6 times and his dead body was left outside for 4 1/2 hours.He was unarmed and he was shot by a cop.the white cop didn't face his consequences for killing a unarmed black boy.This is the truth,if you were ever confused about what you should think.Even North Korea issued a statement regarding Ferguson.Y'know what it was about?It was about reffering Ferguson and Mike Browns shooting as a graveyard of human rights.Dude when Kim-Chong-Un feels the need to chime in you know there's something f#cked up going on.And the thing that's f#cked up isn't Michael Browns fault,it's the one of Darren Wilson.

Oh wait that cant be true even if it is and does not matter should not be brought here because MICHAEL BROWN DIN DO NUFFIN
bruh i said what's written in the picture wasn't true.I didn't say that it wouldn't matter.Learn how to read properly #EveryoneStayInSchool2k14

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

self victimization at it's finest. People need to stop playing him up as some civil rights martyr and this innocent little child. He had a rap sheet longer than the amount of OP episodes and the pictures of him with pot, guns and money in his mouth mysteriously disappeared as the trial went public. Black people want to be treated fairly? Don't act like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen.

Reactions: Anduril

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its just another black boy shot right? Not like his life amounts to anything useful right? Just another travyon martin right? RIP Michael brown.Several years ago the white man enslaved us blacks and now a black man rules these whites and yet equality is not still achieved. I am glad i don't live in the USA, because i wouldn't be able to go out late at night without fearing for a bullet in my head. Now don't get me wrong i live in europe which has its fair amount of racism but its no where near the states which is ironic because america is thought to be the land of the free. The white man deny us blacks jobs, follow us in shops, heck few years ago i couldn't share the same restaurant as a white man. No white better come up to me telling me nonsense or trying to belittle me, i wont stand for it!I know my rights!

Last edited:

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the american justice system is a joke i'm disgusted

Him coming back might be true but it wasn't to attack darren wilson,(like darren wilson stated),not at all.Eyewitnesses have said that Michael had his hands up.darren wilson said that mike brown wanted to hurt him,that's why he shot him (6 times including 2 times in the head),for self defence.But no matter how you view it,even when you're supporting darren wilson (for any senseless reason i can't understand),it's a fact (and even a law) that shooting a person in the head 2 times in unnessary and not legal.Mike brown was unarmed.If michael was about to attack Darren (just like the darren wilson said) 1 shot somewhere in the leg would have been enough.Darren wilson even described Michael Brown as "it" and "demon" yesterday.Including the facts that Darren Wilson has a history of racial profiling and of aggresive behavior,we all can understand that Darren Wilson is a lying piece of shit.

bruh what the hell is wrong with ya

don't bring stupid pictures into this that ain't even showing something true wtf
the owner from the convenience store that Michael "stole" from (as darren wilson said ) stated that nothing was taken.He didn't stole anything.it was a lie by darren wilson to justify the murder he did.
know your shit.
There's a video of an eyewitness at the scene stating that he charged him. No hands up.
Others eyewitnesses stated he tried attacking the cop from the start trying to grab his gun..
So who really knows what went on. Unless you actually been there seeing the whole thing then no one will know the truth.
Lies will be thrown from one of the sides just to protect the image of the person from the public.

Every person react differently in a situation that will cause a fight or flight response. Even if you been trained each experience of the real thing will be different.

Also the owner of the store already stated that he did stole it BUT it wasn't a big deal and he wants no part in what happened after that.

There is no "few of them being bad" try half of them. Where are the "good cops" right now? You know, the "honest ones" that should say Wilson is lying? Right, they aren't anywhere to be found.

Take your fantasies elsewhere chump, you're apart of the problem in this country. Such a weak-minded fool.
How do you expect the "good cops" to speak about the shooting when they weren't there to witness it to know he's lying?

He's not part of any problem nor is he a weak minded fool.

Are you a cop?
Have you ever been in a situation that a person tried to grab your gun,while attacking you?
No?

Then don't talk like you would do something differently. Cause each person don't react the same in a fight or flight situation.
Unless you already experienced it,if not then you're part of the problem to spread such hate.

Its just another black boy shot right? Not like his life amounts to anything useful right? Just another travyon martin right? RIP Michael brown.Several years ago the white man enslaved us blacks and now a black man rules these whites and yet equality is not still achieved. I am glad i don't live in the USA, because i wouldn't be able to go out late at night without fearing for a bullet in my head. Now don't get me wrong i live in europe which has its fair amount of racism but its no where near the states which is ironic because america is thought to be the land of the free. The white man deny us blacks jobs, follow us in shops, heck few years ago i couldn't share the same restaurant as a white man. No white better come up to me telling me nonsense or trying to belittle me, i wont stand for it!I know my rights!

No on rules anyone here.
I see a lot of my African American friends walking the streets at night without getting a bullet to the head...unless you were referring to gangs violence then that's probably why they are still safe. Cause they don't do that stupid crap.

Blacks aren't deny jobs here. I think you just need to move to a different area.

Also do you know the first person to own slaves in America was Black?

That's right Blacks that own slaves in America and sold them in the south.....
But wait, way before Europeans began their infamous slave trade routes. Africans were enslaved by ...Africans.

Though pretty much almost every race were slaves at one point in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanzen

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black boy? Stop treating him like some innocent, naive martyr who died to show the world how racist the US is. He wasn't a "boy", he was a scum bag gangster who committed a robbery, which is against the law. Oh, it was only a few candy bars, its fine, let him go.....yeah sounds great to me...Yes, I was purposefully making a flippant remark.
The US is glad you don't live here either but that's besides my point. You can go out late at night just fine and not get shot in the head, as long as you aren't being a fucking retard and being sketchy. Just don't act like a scumbag and cops have no reason to say anything to you or stop you. Stop and frisk laws, go read up.
How is it that you know so much about our system when you don't live here? Don't answer that because I'll answer it for you: media. Truth is, the unemployment system is abused by white people and black people alike. They just don't want to work.
Check out the statistics of murders. Black vs black, black vs white and white vs black. Black people killing black people is such a higher number compared to that of the others that I have listed.
If you couldn't share the same restaurant as a white person, I am truly sorry on behalf of that restaurant but from your remarks here, I have a feeling that it wasn't because you were black, but because you were acting like a scumbag maybe even dressed like one too.
There's a video of an eyewitness at the scene stating that he charged him. No hands up.
Others eyewitnesses stated he tried attacking the cop from the start trying to grab his gun..
So who really knows what went on. Unless you actually been there seeing the whole thing then no one will know the truth.
Lies will be thrown from one of the sides just to protect the image of the person from the public.

Every person react differently in a situation that will cause a fight or flight response. Even if you been trained each experience of the real thing will be different.

Also the owner of the store already stated that he did stole it BUT it wasn't a big deal and he wants no part in what happened after that.

How do you expect the "good cops" to speak about the shooting when they weren't there to witness it to know he's lying?

He's not part of any problem nor is he a weak minded fool.

Are you a cop?
Have you ever been in a situation that a person tried to grab your gun,while attacking you?
No?

Then don't talk like you would do something differently. Cause each person don't react the same in a fight or flight situation.
Unless you already experienced it,if not then you're part of the problem to spread such hate.

No on rules anyone here.
I see a lot of my African American friends walking the streets at night without getting a bullet to the head...unless you were referring to gangs violence then that's probably why they are still safe. Cause they don't do that stupid crap.

Blacks aren't deny jobs here. I think you just need to move to a different area.

Also do you know the first person to own slaves in America was Black?

That's right Blacks that own slaves in America and sold them in the south.....
But wait, way before Europeans began their infamous slave trade routes. Africans were enslaved by ...Africans.

Though pretty much almost every race were slaves at one point in time.
You forgot one other thing, blacks still own white people in parts of Africa. Glad I don't live there for the fear of being owned by someone....not to mention other things like ebola.

Vein/Thunderbolt you neg repped me and reported me for being racist in my last post. Not sure where I was being racist in my post.
self victimization at it's finest. People need to stop playing him up as some civil rights martyr and this innocent little child. He had a rap sheet longer than the amount of OP episodes and the pictures of him with pot, guns and money in his mouth mysteriously disappeared as the trial went public. Black people want to be treated fairly? Don't act like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen.

The last time you reported me, directly to Rei, I might add, it was because I used a racial slur. Anyone want to take a guess at what that racial slur was? I used the word Nigeria. Now, please, someone correct me if I am wrong but isn't Nigeria a country on the continent known as Africa? Man, I better go study up on my geography and vocabulary just so I don't mess up and tell someone that Ireland is a nice place, they might think I am being racist.

Last edited:

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have my own two cents about the whole racism issue. But actually racism varies from person to person and there is no point in makin g it a sweeping issue in today's world. Given the chance any race can be just as racist as the other. So if you want to change something stop looking at the color. And look at the facts that are presented and try to reach the bottom of the issue.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there's plenty of times where cops have blatantly killed somebody but trayvon martin and mike brown were probably guilty even though they didnt deserve to die
the media only focus on the trayvon martin and mike brown cases,notice how the obama administration stepped in both times and both caused riots but for some reason the other cases where the cops kill someone get brushed aside and forgotten

what's happening is they think that by winning a case where everyone knows about, people would forget about the other cases, or think that maybe cops arent that bad and just stop thinking about police brutality

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol. The rioter's actions shouldn't speak for the rest of the black people who aren't rioting. There are black people who live completely normal lives and are still not being treated fairly. The way you post that remark sort of implies that all of us deserve to have this label stamped to our heads due to the actions of the few. You could have just said that the actions of the civil rights protesters were more noble. "Black people want to be treated fairly? Don't act like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen." That's sounding mad ignant.

Last edited:

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at foreigners who think they know all about America and it's law system, which they clearly only learned from the media.
It's funny when these same people say "Americans are being fooled by their media and government" then proceed to think they know all about america because off of what the media portrays.

I wonder what makes them think if our media was fooling us, why wouldn't it fool them?

And secondly these asses need to realize why things hit the news, it's because they DON'T happen everyday and aren't common.

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Black boy? Stop treating him like some innocent, naive martyr who died to show the world how racist the US is. He wasn't a "boy", he was a scum bag gangster who committed a robbery, which is against the law. Oh, it was only a few candy bars, its fine, let him go.....yeah sounds great to me...Yes, I was purposefully making a flippant remark.
The US is glad you don't live here either but that's besides my point. You can go out late at night just fine and not get shot in the head, as long as you aren't being a fucking retard and being sketchy. Just don't act like a scumbag and cops have no reason to say anything to you or stop you. Stop and frisk laws, go read up.
How is it that you know so much about our system when you don't live here? Don't answer that because I'll answer it for you: media. Truth is, the unemployment system is abused by white people and black people alike. They just don't want to work.
Check out the statistics of murders. Black vs black, black vs white and white vs black. Black people killing black people is such a higher number compared to that of the others that I have listed.
If you couldn't share the same restaurant as a white person, I am truly sorry on behalf of that restaurant but from your remarks here, I have a feeling that it wasn't because you were black, but because you were acting like a scumbag maybe even dressed like one too.

You forgot one other thing, blacks still own white people in parts of Africa. Glad I don't live there for the fear of being owned by someone....not to mention other things like ebola.

Vein/Thunderbolt you neg repped me and reported me for being racist in my last post. Not sure where I was being racist in my post.

The last time you reported me, directly to Rei, I might add, it was because I used a racial slur. Anyone want to take a guess at what that racial slur was? I used the word Nigeria. Now, please, someone correct me if I am wrong but isn't Nigeria a country on the continent known as Africa? Man, I better go study up on my geography and vocabulary just so I don't mess up and tell someone that Ireland is a nice place, they might think I am being racist.
Your comments are racist and condescending. ''Black people want to be treated fairly? Don't act like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen'' This statement highlights your generalization of the black community as cave men or people who lack basic common sense, you did not state ''certain'' black people you termed the word straight, basically suggesting all people with black skin are cavemen. Where you so pained by the negged rep on your racist remark that you took out the time to carefully upload the image on this thread? Like i said dont let me catch you again.
If you couldn't share the same restaurant as a white person, I am truly sorry on behalf of that restaurant but from your remarks here, I have a feeling that it wasn't because you were black, but because you were acting like a scumbag maybe even dressed like one too. here you go again with you baseless and stupid assumptions you have never seen me in real life nor do you know how i dress or relate to fellow people in the community, but i probable dressed like a scumbag right? That statement is laughable and pathetic. The matter here is not the rates of crime the issue here is the case of wilson against brown bringing up other facts are irrelevant. Man? He was still a young teen not even legally able to drink yet, no doubt he is wrong for robbing no issue there, but since when does robbing makes getting your brains blown off alright?How about next time you keep your insultive remarks and condescending tone to yourself this community has no need for that.

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. The rioter's actions shouldn't speak for the rest of the black people who aren't rioting. There are black people who live completely normal lives and are still not being treated fairly. The way you post that remark sort of implies that all of us deserve to have this label stamped to our heads due to the actions of the few. You could have just said that the actions of the civil rights protesters were more noble. "Black people want to be treated fairly? Don't act like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen." That's sounding mad ignant.
The actions of a few? It's the other way around. It's the actions of many that ruin it for the few.
Wow, you get an A+ for realizing I was being ignorant, what you fail to realize is that I was doing on purpose. It struck a nerve didn't it? It was to make you realize what a lot of people think and maybe instead of blaming the white man for everything maybe it's time to look into blaming the people of your race that are rioting and looting like a bunch of scumbags.
Your comments are racist and condescending. ''Black people want to be treated fairly? Don't act like a bunch of uncivilized cavemen'' This statement highlights your generalization of the black community as cave men or people who lack basic common sense, you did not state ''certain'' black people you termed the word straight, basically suggesting all people with black skin are cavemen. Where you so pained by the negged rep on your racist remark that you took out the time to carefully upload the image on this thread? Like i said dont let me catch you again.
If you couldn't share the same restaurant as a white person, I am truly sorry on behalf of that restaurant but from your remarks here, I have a feeling that it wasn't because you were black, but because you were acting like a scumbag maybe even dressed like one too. here you go again with you baseless and stupid assumptions you have never seen me in real life nor do you know how i dress or relate to fellow people in the community, but i probable dressed like a scumbag right? That statement is laughable and pathetic. The matter here is not the rates of crime the issue here is the case of wilson against brown bringing up other facts are irrelevant. Man? He was still a young teen not even legally able to drink yet, no doubt he is wrong for robbing no issue there, but since when does robbing makes getting your brains blown off alright?How about next time you keep your insultive remarks and condescending tone to yourself this community has no need for that.
Like I told Invincible, I was purposefully generalizing. I'm not going to explain it again as you'll most likely just ignore it as you did with most of my points in my last post.
You see, the reason I "wasted" all of this time to "carefully" upload an image was to make you look like an idiot. It's the reason I continue to elaborate for you in my posts.
I took out time to carefully upload an image? You are either trying to dumbfound me with a new level of stupidity or you're trying to bait me into making a racist/negative remark so you can report me as you have so threatened me many times in the past few days. I'm trying to decide which it is, the grammar and spelling in all of your posts, is well, shit and I know from past experiences with you that your competency whilst using a computer is next to nothing. The thing of it is, you keep threatening to report me like it scares me, maybe you truly believe that it does? Let me clear that up for you, it doesn't. Go to caliburn, go to whoever you want. I don't fucking care.(*input infraction from skorm here for censor bypassing*) That last report to the section leaders of this section went real far....as did the report when I used the word Nigeria, which I am still sorry about. I didn't mean to use such a bad word, I will never say Nigeria again. I thought it was a country this whole time. Oops.
Still glad I don't live there, in fear of getting ebola. "nerve hit confirmed!!!!"
Just kidding, Nigeria is Ebola free but some white people aren't free in that country. Hmm, maybe I should go rioting in the streets and looting stores to get my point across.
lrn2engrish, we don't need that kind of stupidity in this community.

Donald Trump

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vein is a tryhard. Don't worry about him.

Regardless, I came hear to see the salt and state an opinion, and let me tell you, you all work at a Pretzel factory.

Michael Brown stole cigars from a store, charged at a police man, and attempted assault. It's not bad that people think he shouldn't have been shot, but it's bad when people act like he was innocent. The man committed three crimes:

- Stealing
- Assaulting a Police Officer
- Not listening to Police Orders (Can't remember if it's called Police Misconduct or not)

This kid did wrong, and got shot. If a black man did it to a white man, it would not matter. If a black man did it to another black man, it would not matter, but because a white man shot a black man, it's suddenly racism and needs to be stopped. That's not how the world works. He broke the law, he got shot. I feel bad for him and his family, but this is the law. Not only that, but it's an Officers job to protect the community AND themselves. I would have done the same thing if someone was stealing and injured me.

Reactions: Sanzen

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The actions of a few? It's the other way around. It's the actions of many that ruin it for the few.
Wow, you get an A+ for realizing I was being ignorant, what you fail to realize is that I was doing on purpose. It struck a nerve didn't it? It was to make you realize what a lot of people think and maybe instead of blaming the white man for everything maybe it's time to look into blaming the people of your race that are rioting and looting like a bunch of scumbags.

Like I told Invincible, I was purposefully generalizing. I'm not going to explain it again as you'll most likely just ignore it as you did with most of my points in my last post.
You see, the reason I "wasted" all of this time to "carefully" upload an image was to make you look like an idiot. It's the reason I continue to elaborate for you in my posts.
I took out time to carefully upload an image? You are either trying to dumbfound me with a new level of stupidity or you're trying to bait me into making a racist/negative remark so you can report me as you have so threatened me many times in the past few days. I'm trying to decide which it is, the grammar and spelling in all of your posts, is well, shit and I know from past experiences with you that your competency whilst using a computer is next to nothing. The thing of it is, you keep threatening to report me like it scares me, maybe you truly believe that it does? Let me clear that up for you, it doesn't. Go to caliburn, go to whoever you want. I don't fucking care.(*input infraction from skorm here for censor bypassing*) That last report to the section leaders of this section went real far....as did the report when I used the word Nigeria, which I am still sorry about. I didn't mean to use such a bad word, I will never say Nigeria again. I thought it was a country this whole time. Oops.
Still glad I don't live there, in fear of getting ebola. "nerve hit confirmed!!!!"
Just kidding, Nigeria is Ebola free but some white people aren't free in that country. Hmm, maybe I should go rioting in the streets and looting stores to get my point across.
Resulting to petty insults only shows your childish ways.

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That makes no sense.. there are way more who aren't rioting and looting then those that are. You want to strike a nerve in people but doing in that way doesn't have much integrity.
If you are trying to make a point to ignorant people, being the same way yourself won't make much progress. But it's w.e, do as you choose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.