AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I feel like his fellow policemen helped him in regards to his statement. If you read what the officer had stated. “He turned, looked at me, made like a grunting noise and had the most intense aggressive face I’ve ever seen on a person,” That statement alone is more than enough for the Jury to decide that the officer was defending for his life. I really doubt that he came up with this exact sentence on his own. Either way, was race involved? Yes it is. Besides this unfortunate events going on the Ferguson police have been handling problem involving their police tactics for quite some time now. No one else thought it was suspicious that they didn't have any information in regards to past arrest records that were not white? Not only that but there was an article that came out a few days after the shooting that they were also trying to delete their old files? I really am hoping that they will take care of this issue federally..........

Reactions: Gyakusetsu

Prometheus Beta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's becoming more obvious now that these "protests" are not in the interest of the justice for Brown. The Brown family requested to keep everything peaceful and orderly, and look what's happening.
In 2011 here in England, we had a similar incident: a local "youth" (Mark Duggan) was shot dead by the police, and so "youths", all over the country, "demonstrated" for "justice". Of course what that means is looting, arson and robbery. My all time favourite instantiation of this "demonstration" was how a group of these "youths" broke the jaw of this random foreign Malaysian student on the streets and helped themselves to what was no doubt reparations in the form of the kids phone and wallet, this little gem was caught on camera and is probably still on youtube.

Reactions: Nooby Kyuubi

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole ordeal taking place in Ferguson is absolutely absurd. What we have here is a case with insurmountable evidence proving the case was just compared to rumours and storytelling by Brown's friends and family saying otherwise when in fact only a handful of people actually witnessed, most of the witnesses testimonies match the evidence and the ones stating otherwise is mainly Brown's friend who is also a thug. Friendly Giant my ass, the kid was a bully. Video evidence of assaults he's committed, the lyrics in his rap music, the fact he charged down a police officer, nothing about this kid is "friendly". If they want to start a war on the cops and their behaviors, they should at least use a case such as Eric Garner who was literally choked to death by cops detaining him shortly after Eric broke up a fight. Eric was a friendly giant (or at least became one as he grew older), not Brown.

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is we're still imprisoned AS A RACE, and multiple minorities will struggle in the vicinity of the white man...but blacks forever get the shortest end of the stick. The impediments to BLATANT prejudice don't mean enough to consider. Yes, we are no longer physically being whipped and put in chains as the white man tears apart the families...but we are still being oppressed and I refuse to have a positive "bright side" outlook because the current situations are not positive, nor are the attitudes of the people that have us pinned down.

This isn't the Civil Rights Movement...whether we take action or not is what decides how far we can maneuver our way through this system because we're NOT going back to Africa. What do I mean by action? I mean the opposite of Twitter activism, Kumbayah attitudes that never last, and an opposition to ignorance that plagues the race to begin with...walking through Ferguson with signs up being non violent won't work the same as it did back in the day because MANY PEOPLE WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF THE RACE AREN'T EVEN AWARE OF THE ISSUES..

You say peaceful noncompliance is the solution...but to WHAT is this noncompliance the solution to?.....

The inability to answer that immaculately is why we need educated youth, less black on black crime, less ignorance to the matters at hand...from ALL sides, not just blacks...even so, America will be America but we need to strengthen the race itself period.

Am I against the Ferguson protests, though? No...I'm glad that they display their voice...HOWEVER destroying their own local shit is only going to hurt them in the longrun. The burning of the cop cars and shit don't upset me though...

We don't need a Martin Luther King Jr approach that so many people think is dated and effective...and if things were a certain way in this day and age I'd be leaning towards Malcom if anything...but we do need to pick ourselves up because the white man isn't going to do it for us...
I was just checking to see what you meant by action. I think Malcom post-mecca pilgrimage was that dude.
And non compliance to a judicial system that won't even indict a person who murdered in cold blood. Blocking them non violently from getting into their offices, shit like that. Yeah people will get arrested, but sadly, those are bold actions that may be necessary to be taken if this stuff continues on. And it's not physically hurting anyone.
So you are not against them being self destructive? o_o
I agree, that in many ways we do get the short end of the stick socio-economically, but saying online activism and protests don't do anything without proposing any other kind of idea is shallow.

The whole ordeal taking place in Ferguson is absolutely absurd. What we have here is a case with insurmountable evidence proving the case was just compared to rumours and storytelling by Brown's friends and family saying otherwise when in fact only a handful of people actually witnessed, most of the witnesses testimonies match the evidence and the ones stating otherwise is mainly Brown's friend who is also a thug. Friendly Giant my ass, the kid was a bully. Video evidence of assaults he's committed, the lyrics in his rap music, the fact he charged down a police officer, nothing about this kid is "friendly". If they want to start a war on the cops and their behaviors, they should at least use a case such as Eric Garner who was literally choked to death by cops detaining him shortly after Eric broke up a fight. Eric was a friendly giant (or at least became one as he grew older), not Brown.
Even if all this bull shit was true, why the **** would it matter? Friendly or not, or , whether or not he listened to rap music? Someones personality traits do not constitute a limitation or restriction of their basic human rights.

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if all this bull shit was true, why the **** would it matter? Friendly or not, or , whether or not he listened to rap music? Someones personality traits do not constitute a limitation or restriction of their basic human rights.
We don't know how it all went down. We weren't there and there were very few witnesses. However, all evidence points to Brown being unruly, noncompliant and using excessive force on the officer. There were even witnesses that had stories that matched the evidence for god sake. So how about the basic human rights for that officer? Is it that when you become an officer, you lose your self-defense rights? What if that was an innocent bystander with a permit to carry a weapon and Brown attacked them, is that alright now to open fire in self defense?

Officer or not, Wilson is still an American civilian and he has the same rights as we do. Evidence points to Wilson order Brown to put his hands up, get on the ground, to stop approaching, etc. Brown refused to do any of that and proceeded to assault the officer. Whether Brown actually went for the gun or not doesn't matter, he was attacking and Wilson had all the right to defend himself to which he used his gun. If you even take a look, multiple shots were fired, first 2 in Michaels arm to which didn't stop Michael from assaulting, forcing the 3rd shot to be somewhere more critical and life threatening. What the cop did was just, he had the right to detain Michael for violence and then had the right to defend himself, his own life after Michael directed that violence upon the officer.

Now here's what I find even more stupid about Ferguson and your counter-arguement. If you were fighting for the cause of racial diversity, for being suppressed by state officials, especially officers, you don't choose the thug who already has staggering evidence upon him that he was already a violent bully and showed signs of wanting to assault and even kill officers, whether good or corrupt, to be the face of your god damn movement. That's like using Kim-Jon Un as the face of equality in North and South Korea, it just doesn't make sense. Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, etc. are people that should be used as the face. They were shot and/or killed unjustly by officers overreacting and abusing their powers and authority, but noooo, let's destroy a god damn town for Michael Brown.

Why would it matter? If Michael Brown killed Wilson instead, would that be fair instead? Killing a cop for doing their job? Killing a cop that was trying to defend themselves? Would a riot be thrown in Wilson's stead? Look at the bigger picture you ignorant **** and you tell me that this riot, this destruction of other peoples property (in which they too have human rights) over a court ruling in favor of an officer who made the just call is the right way to approach this matter?! What if this riot resulted in the death of other innocent bystanders? Is this all Wilson's fault still?

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The white man beat us, they raped our women, turned our children into slaves and forced us to pick cottons and even today the black community is not free.

Gyakusetsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, leaving Brown's body out for several hours was what? Don't play stupid, it was a statement. They wanted to show that community what happens when you cross the police. No one has disputed that taking the cigars was wrong and stupid but your stubborn refusal to acknowledge that Wilson mishandled the situation speaks volumes. Have you seen Wilson's battle scars? He has a red ear and a slightly red cheek, it may actually bruise. Life threatening? My toddler can dish out more damage trying avoid a bath. "He went for his gun" with what? Telekinesis? Gimme a break.

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, leaving Brown's body out for several hours was what? Don't play stupid, it was a statement. They wanted to show that community what happens when you cross the police. No one has disputed that taking the cigars was wrong and stupid but your stubborn refusal to acknowledge that Wilson mishandled the situation speaks volumes. Have you seen Wilson's battle scars? He has a red ear and a slightly red cheek, it may actually bruise. Life threatening? My toddler can dish out more damage trying avoid a bath. "He went for his gun" with what? Telekinesis? Gimme a break.
The white man usually tell lies about us black and try to degrade or look down on us. Some years ago a black man couldnt even vote or use the same bathroom as whites. When a black man kills the media calls him a stupid ****** or ape or whatever racist slurs but when its a white man he is in need of psychiatric help. I am glad i dont live in the states.

Prometheus Beta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The white man usually tell lies about us black and try to degrade or look down on us. Some years ago a black man couldnt even vote or use the same bathroom as whites. When a black man kills the media calls him a stupid ****** or ape or whatever racist slurs but when its a white man he is in need of psychiatric help. I am glad i dont live in the states.
You seriously live in Hungary bro? Hey listen, as a White man, I wholeheartedly support you Black nationalists; problem is that you insist on continuing to live with White people, thats not how nationalism is supposed to work, you know.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seriously live in Hungary bro? Hey listen, as a White man, I wholeheartedly support you Black nationalists; problem is that you insist on continuing to live with White people, thats not how nationalism is supposed to work, you know.
Who do you think brought us here, where do you suggest we go, and why should we sever the ties that MATTER for the sake of the morally indecent not having to change? There are people with white friends, white family members, and white spouses. The problem is that the whites that are supposedly in charge bring about negative influence and due to their potency within their jurisdiction they feel as if it's fine to hold certain people down.

I was born in America. The problem? How I am looked at in my own country often depends on something that I am unable to, and shouldn't have to be able to, control.

Your idea is asinine because things shouldn't HAVE to be segregated. The issue at hand is that certain people warrant this kind of mentality...and to be able to do so the ****ery has to be prevalent.

And I hope no one's stupid enough to come with that "you live in my house, deal with it" bullshit because you are merely part of the problem if you even consider saying that kind of thing to someone.

Jonesy161

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boy, you just soak in whatever bullshit people give you, don't you? You do know your "some years ago" was 50 years ago? The elders I can understand, but the children should not behave this way, they should be trying to come together. However, people simply want to hate because they can, so much more simple I suppose.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arrrgh ... Pathetic, all this angry black men and their rants ... Not realizing that unless someone builds something for themselves they wont ever have anything in life. Just because decades ago another generation was mistreated that wont justify 'lagging behind', there are many black people who got educated and moved to the high classes which would clearly imply its quite possible .... All these blithering proves that whiners are still slaves in mind and never truly shook of that cloak unlike others and thus truly remains slaves.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The real victim out of all of this

You must be registered for see images

[ ]

Eh you made me actually look for the news.. which I have been avoiding- But the store owner looks brown for real so it was ok to loot him anyway. :| I hope he had a compatible insurance plan..

Last edited:

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Eh you made me actually look for the news.. which I have been avoiding- But the store owner looks brown for real so it was ok to loot him anyway. :| I hope he had a compatible insurance plan..
****ing Racist :|

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope you're being sarcastic.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Such post from a Global Mod. I am brown too. Is it ok to ban me without any reason? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.