Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely disagree with the ruling, our Justice system has been broken for awhile. However, the chaos in Ferguson is just immature and foolish. Nothing good will come out of senseless violence. I also hate how this case has been more about race to the public than giving Brown justice.

Reactions: Luther

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I completely disagree with the ruling, our Justice system has been broken for awhile. However, the chaos in Ferguson is just immature and foolish. Nothing good will come out of senseless violence. I also hate how this case has been more about race to the public than giving Brown justice.
Oh that's cool. Can you tell me what happened between Mr. Wilson and Mr. Brown? o-o

Cause besides you, Mr. Wilson, and the now deceased Mr. Brown, no one in this world knows exactly what went on.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh that's cool. Can you tell me what happened between Mr. Wilson and Mr. Brown? o-o

Cause besides you, Mr. Wilson, and the now deceased Mr. Brown, no one in this world knows exactly what went on.
Based on everything I have heard, I gave my honest opinion of what I thought about the matter U_U, that is all. If you don't like it well that's your issue, I could honestly careless.

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's becoming more obvious now that these "protests" are not in the interest of the justice for Brown. The Brown family requested to keep everything peaceful and orderly, and look what's happening.

Reactions: Prometheus Beta

Ldude

Elite
Kin
18💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if we got body cams for cops, white people would probably still find a way to blame the black youths being killed. A 12 yr. old boy was just killed for having a toy gun, too.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This bullshit is to be expected in a system that's contributed greatly to our oppression for centuries and has yet to make amends for it...Smh...Subhuman waste shit at its finest.

It's becoming more obvious now that these "protests" are not in the interest of the justice for Brown. The Brown family requested to keep everything peaceful and orderly, and look what's happening.
My condolences go to the Brown family but **** that peaceful approach they'd like. ACTION needs to be taken if we truly want to prove we care about ourselves at all.

We've seen where that peaceful bullshit gets us.

This kind of shit has gone on for hundreds of years, not just with Trayvon and Mike Brown. It's not just about the Brown family. It's about the race as a whole remaining in shackles. Asians got reparations for a war that went on for a few years. Blacks have not recieved the proper reparations for centuries of slavery. You people can't act like there's nothing wrong with this shit smh.

Last edited:

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and all of you apologists and toms can suck my ****, don't even reply to me if you some goofball ass pseudo intellectual attempting to incite reactions. There's nothing you pussies can say to make this shit morally sound.

Reactions: Luther

EKSITE

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This bullshit is to be expected in a system that's contributed greatly to our oppression for centuries and has yet to make amends for it...Smh...Subhuman waste shit at its finest.

My condolences go to the Brown family but **** that peaceful approach they'd like. ACTION needs to be taken if we truly want to prove we care about ourselves at all.

This kind of shit has gone on for hundreds of years, not just with Trayvon and Mike Brown. It's not just about the Brown family. It's about the race as a whole remaining in shackles. Asians got reparations for a war that went on for a few years. Blacks have not recieved the proper reparations for centuries of slavery. You people can't act like there's nothing wrong with this shit smh.
Man you dont need to explain yourself to them, if they havent understood for over 400 years what makes you think they'll listen now im black and my girlfriend white she never understood most of the things i went threw until she started living with me. I have a hard time explaining to my daughter about sterotype cause she mixed.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man you dont need to explain yourself to them, if they havent understood for over 400 years what makes you think they'll listen now im black and my girlfriend white she never understood most of the things i went threw until she started living with me. I have a hard time explaining to my daughter about sterotype cause she mixed.
Smfh it's pathetic to say the least. And people are continuing to try and sugarcoat shit and act like race is never an issue with this bullshit. I hate these pseudo "I'm colorblind" ass losers gettin shit twisted and I'm tired of the prevalence of ignorance when this kind of shit comes up. Centuries of shackles and people thinking blacks are no longer being oppressed...moreso than any minority for that matter...

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Too many people base their conclusions on emotions and perceptions rather than evidence in trials like these. And even after the evidence is presented, they will still deny it.
What he said describes you pretty well right now. You are basing your opinions on this event too much on emotions. The cop definitely overreacted, but I don't think it was just because of racism.

Last edited:

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What he said describes you pretty well right now. You are basing your opinions on this event too much on emotions.
NO SHIT?

Emotion is one of the only things that keeps us human, and blacks have been deprived the right to express their emotions and when they have we've been silenced, shot down, ignored, and pushed to the side. **** yourself. That's the kindest way I can put it. How about you read and realize that THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT THE CASE...

The opinions listed above are applicable to black history as a whole...smfh.

Get stepped on, step on us, and when you finally claim to get off don't help us up. America has been on this same bullshit some of you ******s in this thread are for centuries and you people are FINE with it.

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh and all of you apologists and toms can suck my ****, don't even reply to me if you some goofball ass pseudo intellectual attempting to incite reactions. There's nothing you pussies can say to make this shit morally sound.

You must be registered for see images

While there is still hell of a lot work and progress that has to be made socially, we have come a long way , and the civil rights movement was a big player in the advancement (which for the most part, was peaceful.) Compare us now, to 400 years ago, not even, try even 60-70 years ago. Yeah. Clearly peaceful non compliance is the more moral and logical answer to our issues, and it has worked. I'm not sure what you are implying by "action", but if it is violence, by logic, violence does nothing but cause chaos and worsen already existent divisions and tensions. It's basically like giving the racist mentality a facetious pass, justifying the prejudices and stereotypes that are placed upon us (which are the main causes for most of the profiling issue in the first place.) Yes, reparations, I agree on that point to a certain extent, (more so for the Natives than anyone else), but do you really think you can work that out through violence? Lol.

Last edited:

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It all goes back to the era where black people have always been discriminated by white people. And what's funny is, if a drunk driver crashed to someone else, and that someone else had fatal injury, the drunk driver would face sentence in jail for few years. Depending on this story, and whether the police officer was the one who intentionally killed him, going by U.S. laws he won't be arrested.

It's a good thing those protests see the real image of the U.S. government.

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

While there is still hell of a lot work and progress that has to be made socially, we have come a long way , and the civil rights movement was a big player in the advancement (which for the most part, was peaceful.) Compare us now, to 400 years ago, not even, try even 60-70 years ago. Yeah. Clearly peaceful non compliance is the more moral and logical answer to our issues, and it has worked. I'm not sure what you are implying by "action", but if it is violence, by logic, violence does nothing but cause chaos and worsen already existent divisions and tensions. It's basically like giving the racist mentality a facetious pass, justifying the prejudices and stereotypes that are placed upon us (which are the main causes for most of the profiling issue in the first place.) Yes, reparations, I agree on that point to a certain extent, (more so for the Natives than anyone else), but do you really think you can work that out through violence? Lol.
The problem is we're still imprisoned AS A RACE, and multiple minorities will struggle in the vicinity of the white man...but blacks forever get the shortest end of the stick. The impediments to BLATANT prejudice don't mean enough to consider. Yes, we are no longer physically being whipped and put in chains as the white man tears apart the families...but we are still being oppressed and I refuse to have a positive "bright side" outlook because the current situations are not positive, nor are the attitudes of the people that have us pinned down.

This isn't the Civil Rights Movement...whether we take action or not is what decides how far we can maneuver our way through this system because we're NOT going back to Africa. What do I mean by action? I mean the opposite of Twitter activism, Kumbayah attitudes that never last, and an opposition to ignorance that plagues the race to begin with...walking through Ferguson with signs up being non violent won't work the same as it did back in the day because MANY PEOPLE WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF THE RACE AREN'T EVEN AWARE OF THE ISSUES..

You say peaceful noncompliance is the solution...but to WHAT is this noncompliance the solution to?.....

The inability to answer that immaculately is why we need educated youth, less black on black crime, less ignorance to the matters at hand...from ALL sides, not just blacks...even so, America will be America but we need to strengthen the race itself period.

Am I against the Ferguson protests, though? No...I'm glad that they display their voice...HOWEVER destroying their own local shit is only going to hurt them in the longrun. The burning of the cop cars and shit don't upset me though...

We don't need a Martin Luther King Jr approach that so many people think is dated and effective...and if things were a certain way in this day and age I'd be leaning towards Malcom if anything...but we do need to pick ourselves up because the white man isn't going to do it for us...

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The War for Independence/The Revolutionary War was a struggle for America's independence from Britain...the Declaration of Independence was made to solidify and enforce that desire for freedom....as they received such freedom they spit at us and left blacks in chains as they desired the same freedom, even after helping fight for America's. Just keep that in mind....

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the people do NOT have the right to overturn the court! the US justice system was made so innocent people are kept OUT of jail. not to imprison guilty people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.