Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nisekoi AMV - Slow Down (Must comment) O_O

[video=youtube;69qWx_gW_Mk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69qWx_gW_Mk[/video]

Hiyos again! Just another AMV I've recently completed. Please don't be shy and tell me you're thoughts xD.

Last edited:

uzumakinaruto389

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant say anything about clip choices coz i havent seen this anime.About timing, ur more experienced than I am.From the point of view of just a viewer who doesn't make any amv's, its great :) Just a suggestion- now that everything else is working for u, try working on effects
amv has some simple, yet extremely impactful effects. Again, u know more than I do :)
Thanks for reading
Good Job :D

ChaoticPuppy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant say anything about clip choices coz i havent seen this anime.About timing, ur more experienced than I am.From the point of view of just a viewer who doesn't make any amv's, its great :) Just a suggestion- now that everything else is working for u, try working on effects
amv has some simple, yet extremely impactful effects. Again, u know more than I do :)
Thanks for reading
Good Job :D
I am quite experienced with effects, tho I was working with it on a time schedule. So i basically did it within 3 days, so i have more time spent on my main projects which is, Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror. Working on 5 AMVs at a time can be stressful and take along time, so I'm trying to do little AMVs in the mean time so my audience doesn't get bored.

uzumakinaruto389

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am quite experienced with effects, tho I was working with it on a time schedule. So i basically did it within 3 days, so i have more time spent on my main projects which is, Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror. Working on 5 AMVs at a time can be stressful and take along time, so I'm trying to do little AMVs in the mean time so my audience doesn't get bored.
Be sure to include some.....and imo u don't need to work on many amv's at a time. Personally, I make them for enjoyment and to release stress.If ur getting stressed by making them, the point is lost....but again, thats just my opinion.Also if u enjoy making them, it will reflect in ur amv's. Just dont keep dragging yourself for the sake of it.Best of luck :)
Himanshu

EDIT:Sorry im not able to +rep. For some reason its saying "you must spread some....." when i give rep to someone i've given before. Its been weeks since i +rep'd a few ppl(like jack).....its still giving me the same reply.Its no good if i can +rep only once.... any idea how many others i gotta +rep before i can give the rep back to the same person?

Last edited:

ChaoticPuppy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be sure to include some.....and imo u don't need to work on many amv's at a time. Personally, I make them for enjoyment and to release stress.If ur getting stressed by making them, the point is lost....but again, thats just my opinion.Also if u enjoy making them, it will reflect in ur amv's. Just dont keep dragging yourself for the sake of it.Best of luck :)
Himanshu

I do enjoy it, but what i mean is... I'm not constantly working on 5 AMVs, some of them AMVs I'm working on are still airing, and I need more episodes to finish the AMV, so i do other AMVs in the mean time while i can't finish it. And as for effects, I didn't think this AMV needed that many, I did have some for the slow moments, but the music was quite fast and i didn't think it would really matter if there was an effect you probably wouldn't see because the one scene lasted half a sec, Not to mention having all them effects in 280 scenes would probably make it look horrible, So i just put in 54/280 effects here and there. Don't get me wrong, i can do fast music effects but the way it turned out with the AMV without effects... I just didn't see it needed ALOT of effects. But the real issue was I was just trying to get it done. I was enjoying it at first but in the end it got tedious and the enjoyment faded.

Last edited: