Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might actually buy this. Are there any good games for it so far mr Inoto?
seems like Skyrim is going to be for it and NBA 2k something
@1:30

OP: Looks really nice. I like how it has portable purposes and you can play on the big screen. Nintendo is always innovating. I also hope they keep getting more 3rd party games on it. I noticed they have Skyrim.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I might actually buy this. Are there any good games for it so far mr Inoto?
so far zelda, mario kart 8(or 9 seeing as that was king buu), 2k, splatoon, skyrim(which is weird given zelda already being there but whatevs). And since its technically a portable, expect pokemon.

Smash might come over too.

Might cop it.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so far zelda, mario kart 8(or 9 seeing as that was king buu), 2k, splatoon, skyrim(which is weird given zelda already being there but whatevs). And since its technically a portable, expect pokemon.

Smash might come over too.

Might cop it.
I'd wish that they would make a remake of Pokemon Crystal version. I miss that old game.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was actually looking to buy a Wii U so I can play my Splatoon & Smash Bros again. Guess i'll hold off. It all depends how they plan on doing their games and whether or not you'll have to rebuy everything. Plus the killer for Nintendo among other things is the range of games.

Too many questions to let myself get too excited by this thing. It's definitely a nice concept, even if just a smoother execution of the Wii U. Could potentially just pick up the Wii U on the cheap instead.

what gen is that? they have been doing reboots.
HeartGold & SoulSilver remade the Johto Gen2 games and they're the best in the series.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And here I was starting to think I was becoming bored of the game scene. This is actually pretty nice looking/sounding, it's got me interested again. Really interested in the idea you can take your saved console game/information anywhere. Anyone heard anything about the pricing point yet?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its cool and all, i guess i just have vita syndrome. reminds me too much of that, i thought i would be doing the same shit theyre showing but it just sits on my shelf at home, i should give it away but I still have some hope it might work out

i do hope this works out though, gaming is on life support so hopefully Nintendo can teach people how to make good games again

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks sweet! I am worried about the performance though. With such a small device I don't think they can pull great graphics and solid fps without being really expensive or having a short battery life-time.

Am happy to see something innovative though. :)

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hm, I'm not a fan of this reconstruction-concept. Most likely the small controllers left and right will break pretty soon, leaving you with lots of defective contacts. And I don't know what kind of people would still use portable consoles to play videogames. No one has been walking around with a Nintendo DS or PS Vita in public for ages (at least where I live), most people play on their smartphones or at home on PC/PS/Xbox .