Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thnx for teaching me!.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Tidus is on the ground, not admiring anything just standing and is about to doze off*

Must... keep awake or I...
*falls asleep*

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Before we start, let me say this: Ninjutsu is elementary and the basics to becoming a ninja. It is in every sense of the word "basics". Before we move onto the actual jutsu, let me tell you now: Most of the jutsu on the jutsulist are extremely straightforward and, frankly, useless. There will be times where you will never use some of them. That, combined with the ease of understanding some, such as the one in the spoiler below, is why I will not be teaching you every single jutsu as it's tedious and pointless. However, those that require more attention and information, we will go over fully. Everything else, you can say will be "auto", in a way. Understood? ^^

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before we start, let me say this: Ninjutsu is elementary and the basics to becoming a ninja. It is in every sense of the word "basics". Before we move onto the actual jutsu, let me tell you now: Most of the jutsu on the jutsulist are extremely straightforward and, frankly, useless. There will be times where you will never use some of them. That, combined with the ease of understanding some, such as the one in the spoiler below, is why I will not be teaching you every single jutsu as it's tedious and pointless. However, those that require more attention and information, we will go over fully. Everything else, you can say will be "auto", in a way. Understood? ^^
... yup understood! =D

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay, let's start training!
Since Nin is basic and less specialized than elemental training, we'll be using the boring system here. >_>'

Skipping E-ranks as they're very self explanatory and I trust you to be able to understand those jutsu without any problems. What can you tell me of Killing Intent? O_O

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh Killing intent I've only seen it in battles so in my opinion....
Killing intent is when you make your opponent feel your intent:|... damn wait.. its when your opponent feels something like pressure and it makes them stand where they are and cannot move because of your overwhelming intent.

Well how strong your Killing intent is depends on your rank such as if I was Sage rank and my opponent was Genin rank he would completely stop in his tracks so I can just kill him there... If u use it on someone who is a Sage and your Sage rank then it wont hav any effect though if he uses it it will.

Yah thats all I know about it.. not much but I havnt really had any experience... that and I rarely battle people:|

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The thing with Killing Intent is that it's horribly translated from the manga/anime to our roleplay. When Orochimaru used it on Sasuke and the useless girl, they were only Genin ranked ninja whereas Orochimaru was a Sannin ranked ninja. If that were our RP, they'd be 4 ranks lower than Orochimaru when he used it. However, Sasuke easily deciphered that it was not a genjutsu, simply Orochimaru's will to kill them both and in turn, broke free from his fear by stabbing himself and fleeing. If a genin is able to break from one of Sannin ranked's Killing Intent so easily, why are there so many problems with this jutsu here? It's mainly in part to how it's written. Take a look.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra.

1st bold: Due to a vast difference of ranks, it makes it harder to pinpoint what exactly happens when one user uses it against someone else. Each rank correlates to the ninja rank (e=genin, d=chuunin, etc) so higher ranked ninja's killing intent would obviously be higher than lower ranked ninja's
2nd bold: When this jutsu was first used by Zabuza, he first used the hidden within the mist jutsu to hide his location and his being from Kakashi and the others. It's safe to assume he was between mid to long range at this time.
3rd bold: Due to the darkness of the user's intent, the target will feel "pressure" or feel as if the chakra is holding them into place, unable to move, from fear of facing such a remarkable foe.
4th bold: When Zabuza used it on Kakashi and the others, Sasuke was Genin ranked whereas Zabuza was the rank of a Jounin. In the manga, the ranks are Genin > Chuunin > Jounin > Kage. When Sasuke was affected by it, he had difficulty holding his kunai and even wanted to kill himself then to save from a gruesome death by Zabuza. Kakashi, who was a Jounin as well, however stopped him and bought him to his senses before he could do so. Kakashi being the same rank wasn't effected as much as Sasuke. He may have felt the killing intent, but it certainly did not affect him. This leads me to think that if Killing Intent is to be used in a battle of say Team 1 (a genin and jounin) and team 2 (genin and jounin), if either jounin uses his killing intent on a genin, the opposing jounin would be unaffected and be able to "awaken" the ally under effect. Your thoughts on this?
5th bold: When Sasuke was once more placed under this jutsu (which is why I say he's a ***** lol), this time his foe was Sannin ranked, though in the manga he would be equivalent to a Kage ranked ninja. The difference this time was 3 ranks. Sasuke was subsequently scared and terrified, though not like his fellow Genin ranked ninja Useless Girl. She was literally unable to blink, let alone move. Sasuke had images of their sure deaths in his mind, just from Oro's intent to kill. His purpose (oro's), his drive, his intent

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha useless girlxd

Wait, does Grim rank have anything to do in this?
And what about being an Official Sage, what rank would that exactly be?

About the counter part in the description. If i am two ranks lower and my opponent uses killing intent it says pain... and mind cleansing techniques. But wont I be paralyzed with fear and it says my opponent has to focus on the me, what if he focuses on me the whole time?

Would this work, if i have 3 opponents and they are all chuunin rank, i use my killing intent on all 3 of them?.
Oh and how exactly do u counter with your own killing intent.

And my opinion on the 4th bold part would be.... well i dont really know what to say, it makes sense to me and i think it would work but how exactly do u make that person get back? hit them but not to hard?

Oh, and what if I have experienced killing intent from before? can i just say I've felt this feeling before and know how to get out of it?

This jutsu is pretty weird... kinda sucks that all bio's can use it to:| and i still dont know how to get out of it properly.... i have much to learn.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Grim rank isn't an official rank so no, it doesn't apply here. :p

The pain part translates to mean that if you stab yourself for instance, you could break out of it and likewise, a mind cleansing tech is something that basically wipes your mind clear, an example being sixth sense, as it clears your mind and allows you to think clearer and yes, it will work against the 3 chuunin, and to good effect as well.

Well, in theory, an Official Sage would have a Forbidden ranked Killing intent, but I think it was decided to not allow this as its quite hard to break a forbidden ranked binding jutsu.

Kakashi called Sasuke to his senses by merely speaking and reassuring him that everything was fine. ^^

And no, it effects one each time I believe. You would have to break from it each time it is in use.

And it's fairly simple to break from it actually! A full body surge of higher rank than the one used on you (again, the rank corresponds to the rank of the user), self-inflicted pain, and mind cleansing techs. ^_^