Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a soft wind in the air casually mingling with the leaves in the trees. There seems to be a vague relationship between the wind and the leaves as I inspect them from below. It has been years since I last interacted with the man that I am waiting for. Wind may be infrequent but when it comes back, the leaves greet it like an old friend, dancing with it. I hope that this is what will happen today. I kneel on the soft grass, closing my eyes. Awaiting the arrival of my old friend, just as the leaves above me await the wind.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It seemed to be an intense heat in the direction he moved, he grew more warm as he was reaching his destination, a message he had been waiting for a very long time. Tasuke landed on the branch and looked on, he had to take a break, like this was taken a physical toll on him. It was taking a mental toll on him he knew that much. All it took was a leaf, it flew into few, spinning and dancing in front of his eyes - obviously trying to get his attention. He smirked and laughed threw his nose. Fine.

Tasuke shot off the natural wooden ledge, traversing through the forest. Until he found where he needed to be, he landed on the grass in front of this man, his head bowed.

"Brother, it's been so long."

The Dark user's head raised, you could easily see how wet his eyes were, he was barely holding it together.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the distance he could hear crackling branches and rustling leaves, he could only discern this as the activity of a fellow human being. Oh... but he was much much more than just a fellow human being.

"He's my brother..."

His landing was sudden and the silence that followed his words was thick with emotion. The history between these two men is astounding, the places they've been, the people they've met and the battles they have endured. All together. If there were ever two people in this world that could have a stronger bond that that of family, then it is these two men. Brothers from other Mothers... so to speak.

I stand up and a very charismatic smile unravels on my face, spurred on by the vast emotions I feel in this moment.

"Too long... I missed you brother."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke looked up at him, his expression becoming a welcomed smile. He stood up not so long after and stepped forward, pulling his brother into a tight but comfortable hug. Nothing would ruin this reunion; today was going to be about these two, heck it may have been more than a day. Fun from now on.

"I have don't some, stupid things whilst you've been away. Some of it has been worth it, and if this was the outcome because of my choice then it was all worth it."

He let go of his brother and took a step back, he adjusted himself and dusted off whatever need to be dusted off. He then held a fist up to his mouth and coughed. IT had been a while since he'd shown so much emotion at once, especially without it being beaten the crap out of him.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I embraced him with ferocity and tenderness. It was this hug that evoked how close these two are. A special moment that will never be forgotten by either of them.

"Whatever choices you've made in this time is irrelevant. What matters is that you're here, not quite the same, you're a little older. But then again, so am I. So, what are two older men like us going to do to celebrate this mint reunion?"

I give Tasuke a very suggestive wink filled with banter and possibilities.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke grinned, "Where is the nearest town or someplace where a bunch of people live? We could rain havoc upon it, go around buying all the food, flirting with all the girls, spray painting all the walls, coreying in all the houses." Tasuke went to start walking but then froze and turned around, "Though... what've you been up to in the last few years? How's your Ninjutsu coming along?"

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It sounds as if you've done this before, brother. You make the havoc sound so enticing."

I laugh and cross my arms, imagining all of the possibilities.

"What I've been up to... That is.. a fairly long story that I am not half ready to tell quite just yet. It's been quite emotional."

I look down and close my eyes as I shake my head, grimacing.

"I will tell you soon, I promise. Ninjutsu... Well, I'm fairly rusty on it I have to admit."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It sounds as if you've done this before, brother. You make the havoc sound so enticing."

I laugh and cross my arms, imagining all of the possibilities.

"What I've been up to... That is.. a fairly long story that I am not half ready to tell quite just yet. It's been quite emotional."

I look down and close my eyes as I shake my head, grimacing.

"I will tell you soon, I promise. Ninjutsu... Well, I'm fairly rusty on it I have to admit."

Tasuke saw the pained expression on his brother's face and places a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, whenever you're ready bud." He smiled and then suddenly stood to attention with his hands on his hips, "Heck! I could get you back into the groove. I've developed a lot since we last met, I'm not all about Futon no more. I'll bend you back into shape."

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"You're development definitely shows in your demeanour and in those eyes of yours. Eyes of experience." He says with pure pride.

"Bending back into shape is exactly what I need, Bro sensei." He says with an eccentric and big smile.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro-Sensei, Tasuke liked that, it made him chuckle, "Alright then, It'll be my honour and my pleasure!" Tasuke began to walk in a direction, completely different from the destination he was about to go in. He assumed his bro would follow him in this direction.

"I'm not going to drone you out with the Shpeel and whatnot, we're just going to get right to the fun part alright? Starting off with something simple, using hidden needles you call them forth into your mouth, you basically do a little summoning and." Tasuke points his head in the direction of a tree and spits senbon from his mouth, they stick into the wood. "IT's a bit strange, considering they're real needles and not made out of chakra, they come out of now where. Just use your chakra to create these solid tools - pretty simple for a getbackintothegroove technique."

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I listen intently to all of Tasuke's instructions and watch his display of excellence carefully. Now I close my eyes and calm all of my senses, focusing solely on my flowing chakra, harnessing it and focusing it into my throat. I then channel this chakra into my mouth as thin but sharp strips. I concentrate on the image of this chakra morphing into deadly senbon. I slowly start to have a metallic taste in my mouth as they take on their final form. I take in a large breath through my nostrils, puffing up my chest. I furrow my eye brows looking directly at the bark of the tree and expel the senbon from my mouth all in a focused array of needle-y death. They collide with the bark with the majority of the needles piercing into the tree but a few bouncing off of it.

"I can feel the groove coming back already, still need to shake off more of this rust though."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Well now that we've got your chakra warmed up and molding, we can get things really started. Though we still have a couple of the basics to go through." Tasuke took out a single scroll and stopped walking, he knelt down and unraveled it before their eyes before slamming his hand down on the seal, it summoned a few folded windmill shuriken along the unraveled strip.

"Another simple technique that uses tools, it's a stealth technique. You have to get it just right." He picks up two of the Shuriken and unfolds them before throwing them both, however from their point of view it only looked like one was thrown. "Of course we both know there is a shuriken hiding within the other's shadow, you saw me throw two. The trick is the carry both in the same hand and throw them at the same time, not like me, I just wanted to show you what it looked it once you'd thrown them both together."

You could hear the loud thunk of the Shuriken hitting a tree in the distance.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I nod my head with assured confidence because is there any other way to approach a complicated situation? I kneel down and collect two windmill shuriken. It takes me a few moments to adjust to carrying two in one of my hands. As I am in an upright position again I take aim at my target, focusing on the windmill shuriken I hold in my hand. I begin to visualise the technique of throwing both of these shuriken at the same time so as to disguise one of them underneath the others shadow. In one fluent and strong motion I release the two shuriken in a very precise action so as to make it look as if the second shuriken is hidden in the other's shadow. As these two shuriken collide with the tree I utter my first question of the day.

"In what way is chakra implemented in this jutsu, Bro-Sensei?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"To successfully and convincingly hide the shuriken, you use the chakra so that it perfectly masks within the shadow of the visible shuriken, one slip and it'd be easy to spot however, the chakra is used so that they are mirrored, basic manipulation of tools. Understand?" Tasuke smiled at his colleague and rolled up the scroll and once again walked, he headed towards the tree with their shuriken embedded within. HE pulls just one of them out and looks at his brother.

"This next technique is also a basic of chakra control, pour your chakra into this shuriken and all you want to do is use said chakra to manipulate it's matter, make it larger. Change it's form like a transformation technique."

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Aye, I understand. Cheers for the clarification Bro-Sensei."

I give him a thumbs up as I follow him toward the poor tree that has been taking the brunt of our session, literally. I listen to his explanation of the technique and as he finishes I pull one of the other shuriken out of the tree. I begin to feel my chakra flowing through my body and as I do this I begin to channel that flow of chakra into this windmill shuriken. Much like a smaller tributary branching off from the ever so larger river. Once I feel that I have channeled the appropriate amount of chakra into this shuriken it is time to begin the technique. I pull my arm back, aiming for another tree in the distance, and release the shuriken in a swift powerful motion. Once it leaves my hand I concentrate on my chakra within the shuriken and picture the shuriken itself growing in size using the chakra within it to manipulate it's mass. In doing so the shuriken increases in size exponentially to a very scary looking shuriken, if it wasn't already before.

"Using chakra to manipulate the mass of an object, could this be performed with kunai or other ninja tools, Bro-Sensei?"

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Aye, I understand. Cheers for the clarification Bro-Sensei."

I give him a thumbs up as I follow him toward the poor tree that has been taking the brunt of our session, literally. I listen to his explanation of the technique and as he finishes I pull one of the other shuriken out of the tree. I begin to feel my chakra flowing through my body and as I do this I begin to channel that flow of chakra into this windmill shuriken. Much like a smaller tributary branching off from the ever so larger river. Once I feel that I have channeled the appropriate amount of chakra into this shuriken it is time to begin the technique. I pull my arm back, aiming for another tree in the distance, and release the shuriken in a swift powerful motion. Once it leaves my hand I concentrate on my chakra within the shuriken and picture the shuriken itself growing in size using the chakra within it to manipulate it's mass. In doing so the shuriken increases in size exponentially to a very scary looking shuriken, if it wasn't already before.

"Using chakra to manipulate the mass of an object, could this be performed with kunai or other ninja tools, Bro-Sensei?"

"The Boundaries of this techniques remain to that of the Shuriken, however it can be done using the same principles through custom techniques unique to other shinobi. For example."

Tasuke reaches into his ninja Pouch and pulls out a Kunai-sized Boomerang, with that he gets into a stance where his left leg is in front and his right arm is pulled back into an 'L' shape with his Boomerang in his grip in the air. He throws it with some force so that it spins and as it gets further away it begins to grow up to 5 meters in size, humongous as it tears through the trees, it eventually gets stopped in it's tracks by the constant contact with the natural wooden posts and is wedged between two of them.

(Chishi Shindou: souran) - Fatal Impact: Altered Size
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: User's of Chishi Shindou have the ability to reduce or increase the size of their boomerangs near instantly by doing the snake hand seal and molding the boomerang(s) with chakra. This can be used on a maximum of 5 boomerangs at a time. The boomerangs size can be altered to be various sizes, ranging from the size of a shuriken/Kunai or becoming up to 5 meters in length. The greater the size of the altered, the greater Its mass, but the smaller the size the smaller the mass.

- Can only be used by users of Chishi Shindou
- Only taught by Ares

"Demon-Wind Shuriken aren't really the best thing in the world to carry around I guess." He chuckled lightheartedly and then looked sadly onwards at his silly destruction. "You know, I feel pretty bad for this forest about now, we still have a few more things to learn as well." He grins, his eyes shifting back to his brother "These two are also pretty simple techniques, the first is a matter of throwing several barrages of Kunai at your opponent - you don't need to perform this, I'm sure you get it just from me telling you; the chakra comes into play to slightly augment the speed and power of the kunai thrown, so you can 1. throw so many barrages right after another so quickly and 2. to ensure some sort of power behind them. The Second technique requires ordinary sized shuriken and ninja wire or string, they'll be attached to it and you'll want to throw them and channel your chakra into the wires, using their flexible nature to your advantage. The Manipulated Shuriken Technique has lots of tactics and to be able to master them all, the most obvious one is to throw them, miss and have them come back to the enemy from behind several seconds later. Understand my Friend?"

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Aerial Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: short - mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 15
Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

There was activity in the trees, others were approaching by the sounds of it, Tasuke sighed and shook his head, sort of his fault.

"We've got Company."

Shinobi landed on branches surrounding the two of them,

"What kind of ruckus have you two been conjourin over here? You lot tryna threaten our safety because we'll put you down."

"Just Training, having some fun."

"You have no right to be trainin here boy."

Tasuke raised his eyebrow, "Boy?"

Tsuna...

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Thanks for clarifying, you're a legend brother." I smile and pat his back graciously. As he performs the next technique I watch vigilantly and listen carefully to his instructions. His moves are crisp and his explanation is very easy to follow. When Tasuke finishes I glance at him with a very proud smile and think, "He has grown into some man..."

"Yeah, I understand ful..." His reply is broken by the appearance of other shinobi who are possibly green peace representatives. I immediately notice Tasuke's anger spark at the insult to his manhood.

"Tasuke... you're alright." He gives him as reassuring of a look as possible. "We're good..." He looks at the green peace representatives, furrowing his eye brows.

"Now, fellas we don't want any trouble here." He pauses momentarily to allow his message of peace to sink in. "But we also don't want to leave this pace. What's your move?" His voice is dominant and cool. Without looking away from the other shinobi I raise my fist toward Tasuke looking for a fist bump.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Thanks for clarifying, you're a legend brother." I smile and pat his back graciously. As he performs the next technique I watch vigilantly and listen carefully to his instructions. His moves are crisp and his explanation is very easy to follow. When Tasuke finishes I glance at him with a very proud smile and think, "He has grown into some man..."

"Yeah, I understand ful..." His reply is broken by the appearance of other shinobi who are possibly green peace representatives. I immediately notice Tasuke's anger spark at the insult to his manhood.

"Tasuke... you're alright." He gives him as reassuring of a look as possible. "We're good..." He looks at the green peace representatives, furrowing his eye brows.

"Now, fellas we don't want any trouble here." He pauses momentarily to allow his message of peace to sink in. "But we also don't want to leave this pace. What's your move?" His voice is dominant and cool. Without looking away from the other shinobi I raise my fist toward Tasuke looking for a fist bump.

"Oh I hope they make a move." He whispers to himself and his brother, responding to his fist bump without even needing to look. As his eyes were on the enemy, "If we do get into a tussle, you have opportunities here to de-rust completely, I'm gonna quickly go through a few Jutsu and it'd be cool if you could try and get off some combos and perform them in the context of a battle."

The Green Peace activists with their green armbands looked down in disgust at these nature destroying Shinobi, of course Tasuke didn't mean any of this - he was just teaching a student. But no, these Shinobi wanted blood for the many insects that had just had to relocate.

"First is the materialization of Cherry Blossoms using your chakra around a target, it'll cause confusion and blind them temporary allowing for easy strikes. Next is using several kunai attached with pouches filled with explosive notes, on impact the pouches explode releasing many notes to rain down on a target or vicinity, you throw another Kunai to activate said notes. With me so far?" Tasuke takes a quick breath and continues.

"Next is the use of chakra to augment your body movement, you basically become silent cushioning your steps and speeding up your movement, you're undetectable unless through some form of sensory. Use this to quickly get into positions behind foes so they're easily dispatched. Great to use in combination with any kind of technique that blinds the enemy. Next is the use of a smoke bomb and makibishi which are like tacks, the enemy steps on them and it slows them down because they're spiky and sharp. Smoke bomb covers it up. Okay. Move out."

Tasuke notices the shinobi reach for Kunai and shakes his head, the leader speaks, "Seems we'll have to put you down stop you from destroying this forest any further!"

As they raise their arms to throw the Kunai, a sudden darkness passed over the Battlefield, an intent, a shroud, the sudden change of atmosphere will chill the bone of any man. The Shinobi stop suddenly, unable to move, their eyes widened as Tasuke's presence grew strong. A Dark Shadow engulfed him as he looked down, laughing like a psychopath. They will all regret this day. You could see the fear in most of their faces, the weaker willed ones had stumble and were trying to keep themselves up on their hands and feet; the few stronger will ones looked shocked but remained standing. Tasuke shot forward off the ground with a lot of speed, his feet both planted on the trunk of a tree as he bounced off it onto another one like he was ricocheting off them; he followed this last one up by shooting upwards towards a Man on the Branch, performing a powerful Uppercut, knocking him straight out. As soon as he feet felt the solid footing of a branch he was on the move, performing a hand seal and releasing the killing intent because of his molding of chakra, he spoke but his voice didn't erupt from his mouth - it formed to the left of one of the shinobi which caused them to quickly look that way in fear and instinct. However Tasuke had appeared in front of one of them, one of the stronger will ones that was still standing but looking in the wrong direction; the former Kazekage spoke maliciously.

"Here I am." His head thrust into the Green Peace Leader's and caused him to fall of his branch and collapse to the ground.

Techniques Explained and would like to see used :

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

(Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
Damage points: 10
Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Techniques I Used :

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.