Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*poof*

Your sensei appears
:scorps:

Ninjutsu, eh? Well let's start of simple.
Tell me everything you know about Ninjutsu..
Explain it with the utmost of detail and finesse.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello there ^_^

Sure, um... let's see *scratchs head*

Literally translated Ninjutsu means Ninja techniques, so the term covers basically all techniques a ninja is able to use. That includes the usage of weapons, barriers, medical ninjutsu, elemental ninjutsu, etc. but not genjutsu since the effects of ninjutsu are real (often physical) and not illusionary.
Most Ninjutsu require the usage of chakra and often hand seals to mold and manipulatethe chakra properly.

Shape Transformation
As the name tells allready, shape transformation/manipulation is used to control and change the shape of chakra. The most advanced form is the Rasengan.

Nature Transformation
It allows the shinobi to apply properties of elements to their chakra by molding and manipulating the chakra. The results of Nature Transformation are the basic five elements (fire, wind, earth, lightning and water). On a more advanced level (kekkei genkai) the shinobi is able to combine two of the elements to create a new one, like wood (earth+water) and lava (earth+fire), or even three elements (kekkei tota) to combine earth, wind and fire, creating dust.

Yeah, that's all I can think of right now...

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good work, student.
Ninjutsu is a variety of different abilities and techniques.
One of these is which - use of weapons.

*throws a kunai at your feet*

Tell me what this weapon can do and the ways it can be enhanced..

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*picks up the kunai and looks at it while explaining*

The kunai is one of the basic weapons and almost all shinobi carry some with them.
You must be registered for see images

It's basically a dagger that can be used to stabb and slash in close combat but is also very useful when it's trown at the target.
The hole at its hilt can be used to attach several things to it like smoke bombs, explosive tags wires, to get them near the target from a save distance.
Since a kunai is made of metal it can be infused with chakra to enhance its cutting ability (wind chakra) and the piercing ability + causing the stabbed part of the opponent's body to go numb (lightning chakra).

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good.
Save some kunai for later, we'll need them.

Now let's start with some techniques.
Take these 2 large windmill shurikens.
Throw the first one, wait a second, then throw the other one faster so that it travels within the shadow of the first.
If a target defends against the first then the second one will surprise them and have a higher chance at success.

*creates a dummie - mid range*

Last edited:

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*takes the two large shurikens*

Yes, Sensei!

*I firmly hold one shuriken is each of my hands. I then raise my right arm and release the windmill shuriken with a swinging movement of my arm, throwing it towards the dummie. As I do that, I quickly pass the other shuriken into my right hand, wait a second and throw it into the same direction as the first one, making the second shuriken travel in the first's shadow. If the dummie was my opponent he would't be able to see the second one until he successfully defended against the one I threw first.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good work.
Now onward,
Take these pouches of explosive notes - attach each pouch onto each kunai - 10 will be fine.
Once complete throw all the kunai at the dummie, the pouches will explode releasing a bunch of notes to fall around the target.
Then as that it happening - throw one last explosive kunai w/ tag at the target. It will burn and blow up, igniting the rest of the notes in a large explosion.

Last edited:

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I take the pouches and take 10 kunai out of my pocket. I then attach each pouch onto each kunai and throwm them at the dummie. As soon as the kunai hit the dummie the pouches explode and and release the explosive notes onto the ground around the dummie. I then take another kunai and attach an explosive tag to it and throw it at the target. The tag explodes upon impact, ingniting the notes on the ground and causing a large explosion.*

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather some of my water chakra and when I think it's enough I channel it through my chakra network and into my throat. Then I manipulate the chakra to take a liquid state. After that I release the chakra through my mouth and manipulate it once again, forming a stream of mist that I control and make spread around me, covering me within. The mist is thick enough to restrict my sight and block it completely beyond close range.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now,
Using the mist as cover - in a burst of speed you silently attack the clone I've created without him able to hear or see anything.
stab him in the back.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Knowing the position of your clone I take a kunai from my pouch and hold it firmly with my right hand. I then accelerate with great speed, but each of my steps is very careful, to prevent noises that could be heard by your clone. Since the attacks happens within the mist, he can't see me either, making it impposible for him to notice me. As I get into range for close combat I thrust my right hand foreward and strike your clone with the kunai in his back.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good ^_^

Now,
Take this windmill shuriken again.
Throw it and use chakra to enlarge it greatly!!
It strikes the target - sending them flying.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I take the shuriken from you and hold it with my right hand while I gather some chakra. I then channel the chakra through my aem and into the windmill shuriken and throw it at your clone. With the shuriken travelling I use the chakra to increase the size of it dramatically, sending your clone flying backwards upon impact.*