Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah. The longest training possible.

Ninjutsu is a very broad term. It can pretty much include all techniques that require elements but for this training we'll deal with a lot of weapon based, clones, summons, and the other odd jutsus you may never use or perhaps think of creative ways to use.

First things first, explain ninjutsu to me? What's it all about?

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well first of all Ninjutsu is the bulk of all Justu elemental wise it requires chakra. Some require hand seals while other jutsu do not. It can be used with taijutsu to create nintaijutsu.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tisk tisk.

Is this your first training? If not, then you must realize that I will expect a much MUCH better answer than that!

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it's not but its been a while. I've just gotten back into the grove of things. I'll add on to it.

Ninjutsu can be broken done into five different natures or elements: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Lightning. Ninjutsu can be as simple as making clones or more complex as in manipulating and molding ones nature chakra. Ninjutsu is every jutsu used by a ninja by using of his chakra, well excluding genjutsu and taijutsu. The only difference between ninjutsu and genjutsu is that genjutsu makes illusions using chakra while the ninjutsu uses chakra to inflict real damage on the enemy and the only difference between ninjutsu and taijutsu is that taijutsu depends mostly on the body of the user meaning you're kicking and punching your foe while using a small amount of ones chakra.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well let's get underway shall we?

Ninjutsu is a variety of different abilities and techniques.
One of these is which - use of weapons.

*throws a kunai at your feet*

Tell me what this weapon can do and the ways it can be enhanced..

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Coyoto Sensie this here is a Kunai. It's one of the most common ninja tools and well it can be used for cutting and stabbing. You know like a knife.

It can be enhanced with an explosive tag that you'll tie onto the end right there. Sora points to the ring at the end of the kunai. with the explosive tag tied you can aim for your opponents feet or an object near your opponent the kunai itself is an distraction while the explosive is where the real damage will come from. Another it can be enhanced is with one infusing their own chakra within the kunai, this can be as powerful that it can cut threw solid wood on a tree.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remember, you can also add explosive tags, smoke bombs, etc - this adds extra effects, damage, or distractions.
Save some kunai for later, we'll need them.

Now let's start with some techniques.
Take these 2 large windmill shurikens.
Throw the first one, wait a second, then throw the other one faster so that it travels within the shadow of the first.
If a target defends against the first then the second one will surprise them and have a higher chance at success.

*creates a dummie - mid range*

King Cobra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok then.

After listening to his sensei instruction Sora takes the two large windmill shuriken. He then throws the first one towards the dummy. After a few seconds Sora throws the second one with greater force into the firsts windmils shadows. The first windmill hits the dummyinto the shoulder region of the body, while the second hits the dummy in the stock region of the body.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now,
Using the mist as cover - in a burst of speed you silently attack the clone I've created without him able to hear or see anything.
stab him in the back.