rahul

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After 4th Great Ninja war finished Naruto Became Hokage of Hidden leaf village and with the help of sasuke he rebuild the entire nation.He was successful in bringing all other small and big nations to sign peace treaty with each other, but one thing he failed was "to remove hatred among shinobi". Naruto decided to study about world and its secrets like his Master Jiraya. He left the village after 16 year since Ninja war leaving Hidden leaf village in sasuke hands.Nobody Knows his whereabouts Time passed................................

its been 200 years since 4th great Ninja war Happened.All 5 great nations are in peace with each other. The ultimate sacrifices of Great shinobi's laid a path to peace.

A Young Boy was dreaming.......

Darkshadow is pulling light into a swamp , a voice comes out from light," help me help me you are the only one who can help me, please come to the mountains of Hidra".

The Boy suddenly wakes up, he was sweating.The boy beside him also wakes up

Minato: what's happen......

Naruto: Nothing

Minato: so you are having same dream again

Naruto was still sweating and his eyes were covered with fear

Minato: Whats wrong Naruto you are behaving strangely today.

Naruto : this is the first time i saw the person behind that dark shadow.

Minato : So what? Its just a dream.

Naruto : Why do i have same dream over and over again.

Minato : lets consult a doctor tomorrow he will tell you the reason

"Minato grins at Naruto"

Naruto : i also hear voice from a women in my dream she was yelling at me to help her, she also stated to come and meet her at hydra Mountains.

Minato: r u kidding me, that was location where he rests and it was sealed 200 years ago.

Minato thinks(why was he dreaming again and again and now he is saying he saw the person behind dark shadows and also heard a women voice, i should take this issue to elders)

Minato : Sleep for now, we will discuss about this matter later.

As he speaks these words he picks up a kunai and throws in north direction.

Naruto : Whats Happened, have you sense anyone.

Minato was still watching the location where he threw his kunai.

Naruto : Hey r u listening what was that.....

Minato : Nothing i felt someone presence there for a moment.ok lets sleep.

Minato talks to himself( i am sure there is someone who is listening our conversation, but how come he slipped through this barrier and security or am i dreaming)

Both fell asleep.

Meanwhile at some distance....

one black shadow hops from tree to tree and reaches at top of the hill where already 3 members were waiting.

1st Member : Did you find anything.

4th Member : No, i was detected,

2nd Member : that's impossible, your presence can't be detected then how come anyone sense you.

4th member : This time there was one person who can detect my presence, it seems Hokage is tightening the security.

1st member : its not good our leader will not tolerate this failure.

4th Member : Don't worry, even though i am failed there is one interesting thing i heard during their conversation, our leader will be satisfied with this information.

2nd Member : What;s That...

4th Member : lets go, it is not safe here.

All four members enter a cave which is in dragon shape, they approach near a person who is sharpening his sword,

Leader : Did you find it...

4th Member : No Sir!

Leader immediately swings his sword and brings it close to 4th member's throat.

Leader : I don't like jokes, you know that...

4th member was calm and speaks " i know sir, but there is one thing i want to tell you which may be useful to you"

Leader : Nothing is important as that thing, but anyway i will listen to it.

he takes away the sword from throat point and sits on his throne

4th Member : i overheard a conversion during my invasion, they are talking about Mountains of hydra and the person who is talking about it was none other than grand grandson of legendary Hokage Naruto.

leader eyes were wide open and his face expression changes slowly and smiles

What is the secret behind their invasion