Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you think will happen to this alliance after Wano arc?

Momonosuke Team and Mokomo Dukedom
  • Will Momonosuke take the throne as the next Shogun of Wano Country?​
  • Will Zunisha stay near Wano Country?​
  • Will they remain an ally to Heart Pirates (and other groups that will join them)?​
  • How will they open the "Borders of Wano" to the world?​
Heart Pirates
  • Will they remain an ally to the Straw Hat Pirates?​
  • If they'll do what the Firetank Pirates did, will they steal copies of Road Poneglyph to find One Piece themselves?​
  • As a member of the D. Clan and a pirate, what will Law do next should he decide not to become the Pirate King?​
  • Will Law take over Emperor Kaido's throne as a Yonko?​
Straw Hat Pirates
  • Where will they go and which Yonko would Luffy target next?​
  • Will Luffy be formally recognized as a Yonko?​
  • Which countries would use the Straw Hat flag?​
  • Will they find the 4th Road Poneglyph soon?​

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dunno i am positive momo is very important to wano so he will assume shogun title i guess .

If law comes out alive he will might quit piracy because his duty to take down doffy was the reason he even became pirate. I asdume bepo and others will continue without their captain.

I expect things to happens Im sama will declare purge on pirates all around the world. WG will show their true colors finally so we might see pirates uniting behind a common pirate might be luffy.

Next arc will be about Shanks and Elbaf most likely , i am kind of certain Shanks/Elbaf have in their possession atm.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there will be a hard cut after Wano, everything since entering the New World has been connected. Picking up Law and Caesar on Punk Hazard. Already have angered 2 yonkou at that point by 'eating the candy' and destroying the lab. Dressrosa, Cake Island, Wano has just been one fat saga with two very similar bosses. I hope it results in a big big climax worthy of the multiple year build up and then hit the reset button and slow down a bit again. I'm ready for 10 sh's on the ship building up their own character again for a while instead of using them to build everyone else.

As for the alliance, they will probably be absorbed into the grand fleet.

Reactions: WhistleBlower