LED ZEPPELIN

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I saw it on the BBC news website first. I just used that link because I wasn't sure if the BBC website can be accessed properly from other countries.
The difference is while fox news will start yelling that pakistan is a bunch of terrorists and that obama is the messiah who will solve it all with the help of the NSA while kicking some russian ass, BBC will give you an in-depth analysis of the historic, politc, socio economical situation of pakistan, explaining very carefully the problems and issues of the pakistani society which can bring the country to such situation.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference is while fox news will start yelling that pakistan is a bunch of terrorists and that obama is the messiah who will solve it all with the help of the NSA while kicking some russian ass, BBC will give you an in-depth analysis of the historic, politc, socio economical situation of pakistan, explaining very carefully the problems and issues of the pakistani society which can bring the country to such situation.
Actually, all they did was report the story. If the BBC started writing long articles on this kind of story, people would be saying things like "This is not news worthy. What a waste of licence payers' money".

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BBC will give you an in-depth analysis of the historic, politc, socio economical situation of pakistan, explaining very carefully the problems and issues of the pakistani society which can bring the country to such situation.
if you really think that, then boy do you live in a freaking bubble.

they're all more or less similar, them news corporations.

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These people are freaking idiots if they seriously tried to put a 9month old on trial for something....sounds like someone just hates the fact whatever got protested.

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correction, fox news will be the one claiming...because Obama is black and a democrat hes the anti christ or some BS like that.

On another note, i wouldn't trust any of the big media peeps, that includes bbc, fox, cnn, abc, 123, disney, etc. They are all just massly produced by bigger companies (Disney is one of those big companies) that owns and controls all thats being fed to us. Heres an interesting link

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correction, fox news will be the one claiming...because Obama is black and a democrat hes the anti christ or some BS like that.

On another note, i wouldn't trust any of the big media peeps, that includes bbc, fox, cnn, abc, 123, disney, etc. They are all just massly produced by bigger companies (Disney is one of those big companies) that owns and controls all thats being fed to us. Heres an interesting link

Certainly interesting, but definitely not surprising. You're wrong about the BBC though, it's publicly funded and answerable to a trust and the government (though it seems to operate fairly independently of either). While getting in money is important, it's (apparently) not vital. Personally, I hold the BBC in higher regard than any other broadcaster, but they are definitely prone to pieces of very poor and lazy journalism, as well as god awful soaps.