Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, my training will be simple. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform it, give me 2 advantages and disadvantages of it, and also how you would use it in battle.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Of course, the most famous technique around, the Shadow Clone technique. You will use your chakra and divide it evenly, to create a clone of yourself made of substance and is able to use whatever you have learned. When it disperses, its knowledge that it gained is passed back to you, making it great for spying and the like. Up to 4 clones can be made.