Night Huntress Series and Night Prince.

178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

The Night Huntress Series and Night Prince series is an amazing series. So far there are six novels out for the Night Huntress Series (the seventh book will be out at the end of the year) and One book for the Night Prince ((the second book will be out on March 23rd, or 24th, forgot lol) oh and it is set in the same universe as the Night Huntress Series. There are two spin-off novels, which I recommend. : )

Anyone ever read them? The author is Jeanine Frost.
Ps: AND yes, vampires are involved. It's nothing like Twilight though.

-Key.

Check this website out:
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,549 posts 877 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't read them, but I've heard about them. Apparently they're great :D Are they worth the read?
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
7,832 posts 1,131 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hmmmmmmmmmmmm no
 
Last edited:
178 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's a good series. So I don't know why you put up that video.
 
Top