Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets have a chat about all things Robin! She is my third favourite straw-hat (behind Zoro and Luffy). I love how Oda gave her such a unique power, it can be both lethal and clearly has a lot of utility.

Character-wise its awesome to see the progression she has made from when she first joined the straw-hats. She has become a lot more open and blended quite well with the rest of the crew since the time-skip which is great to see.

Anyways:

- how strong do you thing Robin is? (Who can she be compared to when it comes to power-levels?)

- What is your favourite Robin moment? (aside from the " I want to live " speech :p)

- What do you like or dislike about her?

also I noticed something:

She said very similar things in these two situations
You must be registered for see images

her reacting to Hakuba was a solid feat indeed, speed is meaningless against her :cool:

It just goes to show Robin didn't need Zoro's intervention against Hyuzou

Reactions: Icelerate

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would place her strength in between Franky & Brook but I want to see what Brook can do. My opinion on this can change. I don't really dislike anything about her that much. I just wish Oda would give her a legitimate fight soon. I personally like Nami more but by a small margin.

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would place her strength in between Franky & Brook but I want to see what Brook can do. My opinion on this can change. I don't really dislike anything about her that much. I just wish Oda would give her a legitimate fight soon. I personally like Nami more but by a small margin.
Yea Oda teased robin a lot in dressrosa. I expected her to do a little more when she encountered trebol, gladius, and diamante. I get that Kyros had to be the one to take him down though

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- How strong do you thing Robin is? (Who can she be compared to when it comes to power-levels?)

She can be compared to Boa Hancock minus the haki.

- What is your favourite Robin moment? (aside from the " I want to live " speech )

When she hammered that guy in sky island for destroying parts of the ancient city. He was a cun*T

- What do you like or dislike about her?

Like: Not really like but find it funny how in serious dire situations she says random creepy shit Lol
Dislike: She needs to get back to the kitchen. Whats she doing outside? With her ability she could cook so fast.

Zantos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like Robin too, I remember back in Alabasta arc , i was dying for her to join straw hats !! her power is so unique, but i believe Oda didn't use her up to her potential !! she was so powerful back then , but after that she didn't have good chances to shine.

the thing that I love about her is her calmness, and saying really harsh thing that can happen to people in a cool way like it's nothing !! Usopp's impersonation of her in fishman Island was gold !! lol !

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is without a doubt the scariest member of the Straw Hats, she can calmly and with a perfectly straight face talk about killing and snap a man's neck without any emotion or even blinking.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they need to show her a fight against a beast and just show a hole other level.
i also like the fact that she hooked up with dragon and sabo think we wil find more out about that after the don
she could just break dons fingers and hold them still. and make him into a ball of string

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Robin hasn't been in many fights but I can see why. Her ability to spawn limbs on her own opponent is pretty OP as you can't dodge them. I'm pretty sure that speed being meaningless against her is hyperbole because if one is fast enough, she'll be blitzed without reaction, but reacting to Cavendish who blitzed a large number of colosseum entrants is a solid feat so she'll probably only get blitzed by top tier speedsters.

Power wise, I think Robin can be compared to Franky.

Robin's my favourite straw hat. When she was first introduced, she was badass and had a mysterious aura behind her. Also from her first confrontation with the Straw hats, it really seemed like she was strong enough to take them all on at the same time.