Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,616๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What if Boruto and Sarada were able to produce tailed beast chakra? Boruto is a gimme because his Jougan has a Kurama ability so we at least understand that his link is dojutsu based.
The same thing is expected of Sarada except her dojutsu would have chakra of all nine tailed beasts. They were originally created with a sharingan so its not even far fetched for her to have such an ability. Especially when it appears that all the tailed beasts are gone.
I would make it so that six paths chakra is required to use them and they are much more powerful than the original.
It would be a nice touch for her right eye to develop like the Shin and share some sort of chakra link with them. That would be cool because it would give them access to real Uchiha chakra and allow them to refine their ocular power even further. Sarada's benefit would be the genetic data she receives from the connection.
I'm thinking Boruto's left eye should be connected with the other Hyuga and allow them to access a common dimension that provides a safe haven for the village.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
854๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Nah this is a good half assed theory because it sets up Boruto/Naruto and Sasuke/Sarada vs Kaguya and runs them straight into each other with the tailed beast storyline.
Then there is opportunity for a new ten tails storyline because of the new tailed beasts
True, maybe Sarada and Boruto will get married and Sarada will give birth to new tailed beasts!

What do you think of this theory?

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
854๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I can see the nine tails with a Byakugan. Sarada's tailed beasts would have the same number of tails as tomoe. Just for the sharingan fans
Nice ๐Ÿ˜, you are really intelligent, you opened my eyes on a lot of new things ๐Ÿ˜ *cough*

EDIT: Why don't we also include Giorno Giovanna as a Jinchuriki of Gold Experience Requiem to satisfy JoJo fans? ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,616๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What a garbage theory ....Sorry dude somebody had to say it...
Would you mind telling me what is so bad about it?
Post automatically merged:

There was some more things I meant to add like Sarada's tailed beasts would have their own sharingan abilities and she gets a rinnegan seal when she activates their chakra.

Last edited:

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
369๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Would you mind telling me what is so bad about it?
Common sense...Thats what missing in it...This makes no sense to the series...I usually like your threads but this is Random Fanfic Bulls**t..Atleast try to make some sense to the world you're implementing powers...If I say what if Boruto could use Kamehameha because of jougen it would make no sense...This is a similar theory

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,616๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Common sense...Thats what missing in it...This makes no sense to the series...I usually like your threads but this is Random Fanfic Bulls**t..Atleast try to make some sense to the world you're implementing powers...If I say what if Boruto could use Kamehameha because of jougen it would make no sense...This is a similar theory
There were some things I left out. I don't want to spoil it for you guys but Sarada's byakugo is connected to Hashirama's sage mode somehow. My best guess is because of the second generation Hashirama cells in her heart and she is destined to be the one who revives her clan. I'm thinking that her arc begins after Boruto leaves the village and it will involve the past present and future of the Uchiha. First she's going to get Senju Mode and that will trigger the clan history. Part of me wants to say that Koji will put some sort of seal on her that trickles in a little bit of sage chakra into her byakugo. Eventually she will outgrow it. One of her eyes will be transplanted with a Shin sharingan. This is when we learn that the shin sharingan originally belonged to Fugaku Uchiha the father of Sasuke and Itachi and Uchiha clan leader and her grandfather. That eye evolves into the Wicked Eye counterpart to Jougan

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
369๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There were some things I left out. I don't want to spoil it for you guys but Sarada's byakugo is connected to Hashirama's sage mode somehow. My best guess is because of the second generation Hashirama cells in her heart and she is destined to be the one who revives her clan. I'm thinking that her arc begins after Boruto leaves the village and it will involve the past present and future of the Uchiha. First she's going to get Senju Mode and that will trigger the clan history. Part of me wants to say that Koji will put some sort of seal on her that trickles in a little bit of sage chakra into her byakugo. Eventually she will outgrow it. One of her eyes will be transplanted with a Shin sharingan. This is when we learn that the shin sharingan originally belonged to Fugaku Uchiha the father of Sasuke and Itachi and Uchiha clan leader and her grandfather. That eye evolves into the Wicked Eye counterpart to Jougan
This is some next level trolling... :lmao: