next chap, all talking?

mfnfant1

Member
39 posts 2 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If they really do show who tobi is next chapter, it will be all talking.
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wrong section.
Probably...
 

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,912 posts 974 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I guess you're right. :p
 

spokentruth

Banned
Regular
1,552 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

AP2k

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,089 posts 523 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope, i dislike action in the manga. It easy to misunderstand whats happening.
 

Ultimate Beast

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,576 posts 128 reactions
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
2,576
Reaction score
128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I prefer action in anime and talking in manga
Wrong section btw
 

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,394 posts 795 reactions
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
6,394
Reaction score
795
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As long as we find out who Tobi is, I don't care if it's 15 pages of Choji taking a shit.
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it depends on who Tobi turns out to be and how much background they have to give to justify who he is.

As long as we find out who Tobi is, I don't care if it's 15 pages of Choji taking a shit.

I don't care if they reveal Tobi's identity. I want to see that chapter. That would be literally the funniest thing I've ever seen.
 

BlueNote

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
711 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hate talk no jutsu especially when we have to wait two weeks for it then a flashback no jutsu
 

Dreckerplayer

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,323 posts 575 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
7,323
Reaction score
575
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The thing about the "talking" is that you always end up finding out something interesting.

Hopefully tobi wont give a school lesson about his identity like Itachi did with sasuke when he was explaining Izanami...for 3 chapters

the sasuke & itachi vs Kabuto pissed me off for a few chaps.
 

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,394 posts 795 reactions
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
6,394
Reaction score
795
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it depends on who Tobi turns out to be and how much background they have to give to justify who he is.



I don't care if they reveal Tobi's identity. I want to see that chapter. That would be literally the funniest thing I've ever seen.

You're right, that actually would be the best chapter ever.
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
65,527 posts 1,654 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1. Wrong section :)
2. You already made a Konnichi Wa! thread
 

Killer Vision

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
58,366 posts 1,607 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
58,366
Reaction score
1,607
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images




Here's a quick link to get you started ^_^
!
You must be registered for see images
 

Flash

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,350 posts 148 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
11,350
Reaction score
148
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base
 

datboyj

Member
198 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to da base!!!!! :)
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,129 posts 436 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :D
 

Bodhisattva

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,374 posts 112 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
112
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome 2 the Base~

You must be registered for see images


Got Questions? FAQ thread got answers ~
 

Fiederson

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,997 posts 183 reactions
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
11,997
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: >>>Hello and Welcome to the Base.<<< :hey:​
 

MythicChronos

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
663 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
663
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base
 

MWQ

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
869 posts 103 reactions
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
869
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I prefer action in anime and talking in manga
Wrong section btw

same!

All i want to see is an explanation to all the confusion from the last chapter!
 
Top