Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna finish up cowboy bebop and then I was thinking of either starting Code Geass or one of the other Big 3 anime.

So should I watch One Piece or Bleach, assuming I only have time for one (even if one piece is way longer)?

Or are they both not worth it for the time they require? (I have smaller anime on my watch list instead, like code geass, parasyte, psycho pass..etc)

Reactions: Torche

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go with Geass first then Bleach(you might want to skip the fillers though). As for OP, I tried it, but it wasn't my cup of tea, but you may like it.

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go with Geass first then Bleach(you might want to skip the fillers though). As for OP, I tried it, but it wasn't my cup of tea, but you may like it.
Heard great things about geass. How many episodes so far is bleach excluding fillers? Oh and why wasn't it your cup of tea - cause of pirates? OP character designs seems a bit weird though, maybe i'll get used to them.

I could never get into One Piece
Was there a reason or you just couldn't?

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heard great things about geass. How many episodes so far is bleach excluding fillers? Oh and why wasn't it your cup of tea - cause of pirates? OP character designs seems a bit weird though, maybe i'll get used to them.

Was there a reason or you just couldn't?
It will take me forever to catch up to the current ep/chapter.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geass is amazing, one of my all time favorites. For Bleach, just go here its a complete guide for all of the episodes .

Those are two factors that come into play for sure. Though whats really keeping me from trying it again is how damn long it is. For one I don't have the time and two I have series at higher priority, so basically its just too time consuming for a series that I don't really care much about :lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuzzy Panda

Uzumaki HAri

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw i want suggestions too
i am near to ending steins gate and want a new anime to watch
ive watched
-Naruto
-One Piece
-Bleach
-Nobunaga the fool
-Nanatsu no Taizai
Edit:
I love knights and arthurian legend
if you know an anime with this^ please suggest

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
btw i want suggestions too
i am near to ending steins gate and want a new anime to watch
ive watched
-Naruto
-One Piece
-Bleach
-Nobunaga the fool
-Nanatsu no Taizai
Edit:
I love knights and arthurian legend
if you know an anime with this^ please suggest
Just look at my MAL , I'm sure you'll find a few series that might perk your interest.

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you havent seen dragon ball then you are wasting your time, especially now what comes soon enough

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)