[News] British do his jihad in Britain and save a familly

sirius49

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A Wood Green taxi driver who helped rescue a baby, child and four adults from a raging fire has spoken of his disbelief that others stood by and filmed the family desperately screaming for help from their windows.

“Ronnie” Rahman, 29, heard their screams and shouts as he sat in his taxi on Sunday evening near the blaze, which started in the ground floor hallway of the flats above Fredericks kitchen store in Wood Green High Road.

He jumped out to see the fire raging below them - and up to 20 people standing by, some of them filming the horrific scene on their mobile phones.

“There was screaming, and a baby probably three or four months old. Some people were just recording it,” he said.

“I don’t know what to say. I was really shocked that everybody was recording instead of helping. It makes me realise how stupid we are becoming.

"I was really shocked that everybody was recording instead of helping. It makes me realise how stupid we are becoming."

‘Ronnie’ Rahman

“I have a nephew and I that’s why I was like worrying; what if it happens in my house?”

The driver, who works next door to Fredericks at Woodside Mini Cab, opposite Woodside Park, dialled 999 and leapt into action.

He said: “I called the police to let them know what was going on; one hand I’m on the phone and one hand I’m trying to get the ladder out of the shop.

“The people were up on the first and second floor. they had the windows wide open and were screaming. They were crying and showing us the baby. Everyone was helpless.

“There was another gentleman and I was preparing the ladder and he said, ‘I will go up’. One of the ladies went out of the window and tried to pass the baby down. The other child was five or six years old.

“By the time the fire brigade came most of the people were out of the building down the ladder.”

As well as the children, three women and a man, understood to be Bulgarian, were rescued by Mr Rahman and his helper.

It is thought they were all taken to hospital for a check-up for smoke inhalation, but were otherwise uninjured.

"I’m a law-abiding citizen but sometimes you’ve got to break the law to save someone. It was my next door neighbour, so I had to do something."

‘Ronnie’ Rahman

Mr Rahman, who lives in Bush Hill Park in Enfield, added: “One of the [firemen] came up and asked who came up on the ladder. He said, ‘Well done, thank you’.

“The fire rapidly escalated in a matter of minutes. I’m a law-abiding citizen but sometimes you’ve got to break the law to save someone.

“It was my next door neighbour, so I had to do something.”

Firefighters rescued two more children from the neighbouring building, and two women and two men from flats above the fire.

Fire crews spent just over an hour containing the blaze, which started shortly before 7.45pm. The cause is under investigation.

When someone with a "Muslim" sounding name commits a crime, their alleged religion is the most important thing about the story.Even when there is no proof, all the medias and the lobotomized zombies act in perfect timing such a flock of sheep to attack islam. When someone with a Muslim sounding name does something good, it's because they're a "human".That is the reality the main stream media only highlight the bad human beings especially when it's a muslim.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Islam didn't drive him to help.
Exactly.

He wasn't driven by his religion to save the family from the fire. His religion had nothing to do with this story.

When a muslim straps bombs onto himself, runs into a crowd of innocent people and screams "Allah is great!", it is obviously because of his religion.

/Thread

Reactions: Airi

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly.

He wasn't driven by his religion to save the family from the fire. His religion had nothing to do with this story.

When a muslim straps bombs onto himself, runs into a crowd of innocent people and screams "Allah is great!", it is obviously because of his religion.

/Thread
actually no, Religion still has nothing to do with what you said. that person got the completely wrong of islam, and actually when someone really gets into islam and reads many books about it he/she would discover that islam is against suicide bombing and massacring.

sirius49

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly.

/Thread
So you mean we Muslims should scream Allahu Akbar after we help somebody in order to be called a Muslim by media. Okay ! Thanks for the information I'll think about it.Also remember a criminal with a muslim name could also be a non-religious man or an ex-muslim just USING Islam for his own benefit and selfish motives. So think about it a 1000 times before calling such a criminal a Muslim, because such a man is not a Muslim.

Well Islam didn't drive him to help.
Islam can only drive him to help because that's what the Quran says. And in islam when we do good it's for Allah first.

According to the research, religion increases happiness, mental health and physical well being. It doesn stop there, the research also shows that religion prevents crime, increases rates of philanthropy and altruism. There is so much research out there, so it will have to suffice to give you a few examples.

In 2000, Political Scientist and Professor Robert Putnam surveyed 200 volunteer organisations and it showed that there was a positive correlation between religiosity and membership of volunteer organisations.

The Index of Global Philanthropy, 2007 states: Religious people are more charitable than non-religious not only in giving to their own congregations, but also ? regardless of income, region, social class, and other demographic variables ? significantly more charitable in their secular donations and informal giving.

The reasons is because there is more driving force behind the system talking about.

From atheism position we could afirme that we are in a wrecking ship, a titanic.
Because we know the univers will die one day, it will suffer a heat death.So nothing will happen, we are in titanic.What's the point of helping an old women or giving a glass of milk .

Somoene could decide to have the purpose to basecally :

" i have 1 life, i want to be full and rich,i may steal,eat as much i can, let me be like certain
hegemonic empires,take all the ressources,give none to no one else wich i call "atheist capitalism" which has this world view that a very minority have all the ressources and most of the world, for exemple 2 billions in the planet don't have sanitation,food and water.I mean this is a desgrace.

I'm "highlighting" his religion because the same thing is done when so called "muslim" does something bad.Media has been playing such a great role in portraying muslims as bad people.
It becomes our DUTY to highlight as much as possible the good side too.
If media wasn't so biased there wouldn't be any need for doing it. Very simple !

actually no, Religion still has nothing to do with what you said. that person got the completely wrong of islam, and actually when someone really gets into islam and reads many books about it he/she would discover that islam is against suicide bombing and massacring.
Thanks bro for your input, now we can close the thread, i don't see what people want debate here it's cristal clear.

It's interresting how the lobotomized zombies want portray terrorism even when there is a good news with muslims lol.They forgot that the BIGGEST TERRORIST IS WESTERN CAPITALISM.

/thread

Last edited:

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it does. It doesn't matter if you claim it isn't when there are thousands of terrorists who claim they kill in the name of Allah. Its your opinion against theirs.

Islam can only drive him to help because that's what the quran says. And in islam when we do good it's for Allah first.

According to the research, religion increases happiness, mental health and physical well being. It doesnft stop there, the research also shows that religion prevents crime, increases rates of philanthropy and altruism. There is so much research out there, so it will have to suffice to give you a few examples.

In 2000, Political Scientist and Professor Robert Putnam surveyed 200 volunteer organisations and it showed that there was a positive correlation between religiosity and membership of volunteer organisations.

The Index of Global Philanthropy, 2007 states: Religious people are more charitable than non-religious not only in giving to their own congregations, but also ? regardless of income, region, social class, and other demographic variables ? significantly more charitable in their secular donations and informal giving.

The reasons is because there is more driving force behind the system talking about.

From atheism position we could afirme that we are in a wrecking ship, a titanic.
Because we know the univers will die one day, it will suffer a heat death.So nothing will happen, we are in titanic.What's the point of helping an old women or giving a glass of milk .

Somoene could decide to have the purpose to basecally :

" i have 1 life, i want to be full and rich,i may steal,eat as much i can, let me be like certain
hegemonic empires,take all the ressources,give none to no one else wich i call "atheist capitalism" which has this world view that a very minority have all the ressources and most of the world, for exemple 2 billions in the planet don't have sanitation,food and water.I mean this is a desgrace.

I'm "highlighting" his religion because the same thing is done when so called "muslim" does something bad.
Media has been playing such a great role in portraying muslims as bad people.
It becomes our DUTY to highlight as much as possible the good side too.
If media wasn't so biased there wouldn't be any need for doing it. Very simple !
That's silly. I'm not a muslim but I would still try to help someone from a fire. You don't need to be religious to save someone from a fire.
The thing is, most terrorists just happen to be muslim. That's why whenever there is another act of terrorism, their religion is brought up. Especially, since the perpetrators claim to be committing such acts in the name of their religion.

You don't see atheists blowing themselves to shreds because they value life and are afraid to die.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Islam is pretty much the religion of war. The concept is that world is composed of two parts:

1. House of islam (Dar al-Islam) - places where islam rules
2. House of war (Dar al-Harb) - places where other religions are dominating and islam has to take over.

Basically, according to islam there will be no peace in the world until it will be completely conquered by this religion, there is just no other way.

Just read about it a little and then you will undesrstand from where those terrorists are coming from, its really simple.

sirius49

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it does. It doesn't matter if you claim it isn't when there are thousands of terrorists who claim they kill in the name of Allah. Its your opinion against theirs.

That's silly. I'm not a muslim but I would still try to help someone from a fire. You don't need to be religious to save someone from a fire.
The thing is, most terrorists just happen to be muslim. That's why whenever there is another act of terrorism, their religion is brought up. Especially, since the perpetrators claim to be committing such acts in the name of their religion.

You don't see atheists blowing themselves to shreds because they value life and are afraid to die.
I never said that an atheist would not help somoene from a fire.I pointed that saying that Islam isn't a driving force is totally wrong because it can only drive him to help.

More people have died under the banner of secular ideologies rather than the banner of religion, from a number's game...The real terror is actually the state or the ideological type of terror because far more innocents have died.For example Zbigniew Brzeinski in his publication, Out of Control : Global Turmoil on the Eve of the 21 st century.He said lives had been deliberately extinguished, by politically motivated carnage and he gives us some numbers.
The war dead alone in the 21st century... and just en to this...The war dead alone for politically motivated reasons is 87,5 million people.Not 3000 , 9/11 which is wrong and we disagree with.Not around 60 people in 77 in the UK which is wrong and we disagree with.

Look at the real type of terrorism for politicaly motivated via state terror, 87,5 million people.I mean even if you were doing a number's game... you would be shocked and how can you hide this?

Most of terrorists are from western countries especially American army.If you think most of terrorists are muslims you're obvisouly lobotomized by medias.Muslims are not a PARASITE to have 900+ military bases around the world to terrorize, steal and kill humans.It's very bizare that wherever they puts their feet somewhere in the world they destroys everything with their tons of bombs from their aircraft .

The imperialism has placed the equivalent of five tons of explosives on the head of every person on the planet.Who is the terrorist?We are 6 billion humans on Earth but the West has produced so many bombs to destroy 70 billion of humans?Who is the terrorist?There is a small planet called the Earth, but the West has produced enough to explode this beautiful planet 100,000 times.

Noweday it's not hard to be a terrorist :

How to become a terrorist in two steps:

1 Owning few natural resources (gas,oil).
2 Refuse to be peacefully exploited by the West.

Last edited:

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hitler killed millions and he believed in bible and was a catholic.he claimed his killing's were justified but it was just like the islam terrorist groups now but that doesn't mean people have to judge a people who follow a certain religion just based on a few of one of their actions.

TrollingSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tell that to those who were filming instead of helping. He helped because he felt compassion for those victims. He felt that compassion because of his religious upbringing. Not saying non religious people don't feel compassion but clearly it's not a "human" thing as most people were just standing around filming.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More people have died under the banner of secular ideologies rather than the banner of religion, from a number's game...The real terror is actually the state or the ideological type of terror because far more innocents have died.
Look at the real type of terrorism for politicaly motivated via state terror, 87,5 million people.I mean even if you were doing a number's game... you would be shocked and how can you hide this?

Most of terrorists are from western countries especially American army.If you think most of terrorists are muslims you're obvisouly lobotomized by medias.Muslims are not a PARASITE to have 900+ military bases around the world to terrorize, steal and kill humans.It's very bizare that wherever they puts their feet somewhere in the world they destroys everything with their tons of bombs from their aircraft .

The imperialism has placed the equivalent of five tons of explosives on the head of every person on the planet.Who is the terrorist?We are 6 billion humans on Earth but the West has produced so many bombs to destroy 70 billion of humans?Who is the terrorist?There is a small planet called the Earth, but the West has produced enough to explode this beautiful planet 100,000 times.

Noweday it's not hard to be a terrorist :

How to become a terrorist in two steps:

1 Owning few natural resources (gas,oil).
2 Refuse to be peacefully exploited by the West.
If you let religions with government many innocents and cultures would be wiped off,including Muslims where they are a minority just like the historic times.

Every country has a military so they should be called terrorists for their arsenal? If you dont want those explosive falling on your head then stop terrorizing people. I don't see Americans or American soldiers having xyz groups in my country blasting trains and conducting shootouts or killing natives and demanding government to do everything according to their religion,spreading BS propaganda on the news and playing victim game.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he saved them for saving them, but terrorist kill people for allah so that they can go to jannat. It's the truth, deal with it.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hitler killed millions and he believed in bible and was a catholic.he claimed his killing's were justified but it was just like the islam terrorist groups now but that doesn't mean people have to judge a people who follow a certain religion just based on a few of one of their actions.
And where does it say that hitler supported genocide of jews in the name of God? Did Hitler ever claim to kill in the name of God?

Tell that to those who were filming instead of helping. He helped because he felt compassion for those victims. He felt that compassion because of his religious upbringing. Not saying non religious people don't feel compassion but clearly it's not a "human" thing as most people were just standing around filming.
There are many different types of people. Do you know whether the people filming were islamic/religious or not? Nice assumptions you got there. How do you know he helped because of his religion?

If an atheist was to save someone from a fire, what would you say?

You seem to think that religious people are better than non-religious people. At least atheists don't go blowing themselves to shreds in the name of Allah.

sirius49

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he saved them for saving them, but terrorist kill people for allah so that they can go to jannat. It's the truth, deal with it.
An other lobotomized by the merdias portraying lies and ignorance such as

When a so called "muslim" kill innocents and do evil things it's for Allah and to go to heaven (even when the Quran condamn the killing of innocent)

When a muslim save innocents and do good things it's not for Allah and not to go to heaven ( even when the Quran promote the saving of innocent)

Thanks you just proved how lobotomized you are and that you have zero knowledge about islam.

When a muslim do good it's for Allah first and because it's what islam says, the Truth doesn't care about your "truth", deal with it.

If you let religions with government many innocents and cultures would be wiped off,including Muslims where they are a minority just like the historic times.

Every country has a military so they should be called terrorists for their arsenal? If you dont want those explosive falling on your head then stop terrorizing people. I don't see Americans or American soldiers having xyz groups in my country blasting trains and conducting shootouts or killing natives and demanding government to do everything according to their religion,spreading BS propaganda on the news and playing victim game.

Talking about culture, what is actually destroying cultures is the western mondialism and capitalism.The west imposes to the world its model leading to a planetary suicide.

Having a military doesn't imune you from the status of terrorist and it doesn't give you the right to invades, terrorize, bomb,steal, others countries and especially invent excuses and liesin order to invades them and kill millions of people then says "sorry we made a mistake, there was no weapons of mass destruction".

The USA and its supporters are noting more than greedy bullies who like to attack other nations, by planting blame on them and brain washing people. They invade other countries, raid homes, kill thousands of innocent unarmed familes and children, shoots at temple/mosques.They do all this, because the US is a greedy nation, they consume more than what they produce.Selling oil for gold like Saddam and Gadafi the US won't like this. It makes their US dollar and economy weak.Good reason to bombard and massacre your terrorist country.

Last edited:

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why despite the presence of so many 'good' Muslim people there is no strong public movement against the Extremist Muslims ..... why there are the Imams more worried about women being uppity when deadly extremist ideologies float about ... why there are lack of universal Fatwa or Bans against the extremist teachings ..... I wonder why.

Reactions: vasu 32

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why despite the presence of so many 'good' Muslim people there is no strong public movement against the Extremist Muslims ..... why there are the Imams more worried about women being uppity when deadly extremist ideologies float about ... why there are lack of universal Fatwa or Bans against the extremist teachings ..... I wonder why.
There are fatwas against terrorism.

But universal fatwa? The muslim world is divided, no universal speaksman. I think they should elect a caliph as a religious leader who'd represent them.

And no need to 'imply' anything.

Last edited:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An other lobotomized by the merdias portraying lies and ignorance such as

When a so called "muslim" kill innocents and do evil things it's for Allah and to go to heaven (even when the Quran condamn the killing of innocent)

When a muslim save innocents and do good things it's not for Allah and not to go to heaven ( even when the Quran promote the saving of innocent)

Thanks you just proved how lobotomized you are and that you have zero knowledge about islam.

When a muslim do good it's for Allah first and because it's what islam says, the Truth doesn't care about your "truth", deal with it.
wHAT da fuq is merdias? ANyway, if it's media, then no, you're wrong. I am not lobotomized, though emotionally I don't feel sadness or happiness so yeah... But it's the truth that terrorists kill people in the name of allah. Maybe they are getting the teachings of quran the wrong way, but they are doing it for allah, means there must be something in that book which they are taking in account to justify their killings. Like it or not, but you saying those pretty words won't change the fact that people are dying because Muslim Terrorists are killing them, that and the fact that most terrorist organisation in the world are of Islamic origin.

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wHAT da fuq is merdias? ANyway, if it's media, then no, you're wrong. I am not lobotomized, though emotionally I don't feel sadness or happiness so yeah... But it's the truth that terrorists kill people in the name of allah. Maybe they are getting the teachings of quran the wrong way, but they are doing it for allah, means there must be something in that book which they are taking in account to justify their killings. Like it or not, but you saying those pretty words won't change the fact that people are dying because Muslim Terrorists are killing them, that and the fact that most terrorist organisation in the world are of Islamic origin.
But you can't simplify the reasons for terrorism that it's because of religion. It's more because of nationalistic/political/economical/sociological issues. People have always killed in their gods' names. And terrorism itself is not of muslim origin- Jews and Christians used terroristic methods earlier, does that mean it's because of their religion?