Newbie to NB - Hello!

Daghrgenzeen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi everyone! I am new to this site, excited to be here. :> Umm what else to say... I'm from Northern Europe, I study English language in university, I love my family and my hobbies XD and ummm yeah I have recently re-found the passion for manga and anime, and am now on a journey to finish the series I began with over a decade ago. :> I am a bit of a newbie to Forums, thus a little nervous to post anything anywhere, but this seems like a nice place and hopefully I can become a really active member around here. :> We'll see, right?

Pleased to meet you all! Cheers!

PS. Yes, I always babble a lot. In case... anyone didn't... like, notice.

Reactions: OG Smoove and Melly

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hi:Hey Welcome to the Base.
Have A great time here. :):):):)
Feel Free To Ask Me Anything.
Make sure you read the Rules

You May Want to Check these Out
:​

▼​

You must be registered for see images

Steaktacular

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hi:

Welcome to NarutoBase!

Some links to help you get started:

Feel free to leave a message at anytime ^^
And have fun!

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of us, one of us, one of u-... Oh.. uh.. HI! 8D

Glad you decided to join NB and moreover, write an introduction longer than a single sentence!
You needn't worry much about being new, I was as well when I joined, thus a bit naive, nonetheless well taken care of when I got here!
I'm from northern europe as well, Sweden to be precise, but that's about as much as I'm willing to disclose as far as my identity goes, I'm sure you can figure out why, anyway; take note of the global rules, they'll give you a general understanding of dos and don'ts here on the forum, if not what is being done here to begin with by rule-breakers..
Hope this didn't scare you, because I would rather for you to enjoy the time you spend here as best as you can, as I do with everyone else!

~Zonta~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello

Welcome to Naruto Base and nice to meet you.

Please Remember to read the rules!!

If you have any questions or need help please feel free to ask.
We will be glad to help you.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi everyone! I am new to this site, excited to be here. :> Umm what else to say... I'm from Northern Europe, I study English language in university, I love my family and my hobbies XD and ummm yeah I have recently re-found the passion for manga and anime, and am now on a journey to finish the series I began with over a decade ago. :> I am a bit of a newbie to Forums, thus a little nervous to post anything anywhere, but this seems like a nice place and hopefully I can become a really active member around here. :> We'll see, right?

Pleased to meet you all! Cheers!

PS. Yes, I always babble a lot. In case... anyone didn't... like, notice.
:hi: Why hello there & Welcome to NB!!! :glomp:

I hope you enjoy your stay :D

If you ever need anything or just wanna chat, feel free to leaving me a VM/PM :)