hi im new tell me about the forum
KXNGHYPNOS Member Joined Dec 16, 2022 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Dec 16, 2022 #1 hi im new tell me about the forum
minamoto Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Supreme Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 24,143 Reaction score 5,104 Dec 16, 2022 #2 R u a tobidara believer???..
Yagura Yondaime Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 4,076 Reaction score 153 Dec 16, 2022 #4 Welcome, the current population is 0.001%
KXNGHYPNOS Member Joined Dec 16, 2022 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Dec 16, 2022 #5 Well wheres most of the activity
Yagura Yondaime Anbu Operative 🎭 Veteran Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 4,076 Reaction score 153 Dec 16, 2022 #6 KXNGHYPNOS said: Well wheres most of the activity Click to expand... I can't really answer your question, I've been away from this site for a long time. But in short, things happened such as life and people are not as active I guess. You can join the world cup discussion that's where most of the activity is if you're interested in football at all xd. Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
KXNGHYPNOS said: Well wheres most of the activity Click to expand... I can't really answer your question, I've been away from this site for a long time. But in short, things happened such as life and people are not as active I guess. You can join the world cup discussion that's where most of the activity is if you're interested in football at all xd.
Hunty Veteran Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 4,618 Reaction score 1,151 Dec 24, 2022 #8 KXNGHYPNOS said: hi im new tell me about the forum Click to expand... Welcome.