New xenoverse gameplay wow this game looks so awesome wow!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SasukeNew2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;XwVzUlmAExM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVzUlmAExM&list=UUdRpsAnnzQ5OYihUHu7t-VA[/video]

Like, share comment and subscribe thanks guys! Your source for gaming stuff ;3

Want to join my Steam group? Come join us at

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (ドラゴンボール ゼノバース, Doragon Bōru Zenobāsu) is a Dragon Ball game developed by Dimps for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and the PC via Steam, The game's North America release is on February 17, 2015.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heres my hopes for the future [not DBZ related, but anime-game related]: I love the Storm games that CC2 has made, and I EAGRLY look forward to Storm 4 - though I've never really seen the full potential in a Naruto FIGHTING game as of recent. I love the Storm games because I feel like they are the best of the best when it comes to reliving the story. But my hope is that when CC2 finally gives up the franchise/distribution rights [probably after Storm 4] and we have a good lineage of Naruto games that tell the story, that another company will pick up the Naruto game rights and give us a solid fighting game with the Naruto characters.

-Shiro-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heres my hopes for the future [not DBZ related, but anime-game related]: I love the Storm games that CC2 has made, and I EAGRLY look forward to Storm 4 - though I've never really seen the full potential in a Naruto FIGHTING game as of recent. I love the Storm games because I feel like they are the best of the best when it comes to reliving the story. But my hope is that when CC2 finally gives up the franchise/distribution rights [probably after Storm 4] and we have a good lineage of Naruto games that tell the story, that another company will pick up the Naruto game rights and give us a solid fighting game with the Naruto characters.
YEAH! Let's get some mk style shit up in here!