New to forum wanted to say hi

kunglao

Member
21 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey everyone i've been reading the forum for a while now and wanted to say hello. I've owned some naruto games off and on over the years and now have Naruto Storm 3 for 360 so if you're new to it like I am and want someone to play, send me a message with your gamertag info. I have a ps3 also I play other games on. I'm a college student in AZ and as far as hobbies go I have been doing all kinds of martial arts off and on over the years. I like watching movies too and i'm looking forward to the new Superman movie. As far as naruto characters I was a fan of the Seven swordsmen of the mist, and I like the Hyuga clan as well as Gai and Rock Lee. So how about everyone else? Do any of you practice martial arts and if so which? If you're a college student what is your major? Nice to meet you all.
 

Sasukenumberonelover

Banned
Veteran
4,649 posts 530 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
530
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome BR00

Stay away from trolls and don't be one either
 

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,830 posts 774 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello ! Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay ! Please don't let the fanboys get to you like the person in my signature..*sigh* Other then that Weclome.
 

Filo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,145 posts 673 reactions
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
673
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
congratulations you have joined at a very exciting time! welcome to the base :)
 

sanninuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,872 posts 60 reactions
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
60
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well, welcome to the base. Hope you enjoy the your stay here:bouncy:
 

SBL7

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,191 posts 143 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
143
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB, enjoy your stay.
 

Steaktacular

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,174 posts 430 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
4,174
Reaction score
430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB
 

kunglao

Member
21 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
thanks guys. so who are some of your favorite characters from the narutoverse? I forgot to mention I always liked the puppet master techniques also.
 

Neonian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,830 posts 774 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
10,830
Reaction score
774
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
thanks guys. so who are some of your favorite characters from the narutoverse? I forgot to mention I always liked the puppet master techniques also.

Itachi Uchiha. The man is as smart as Shikamaru. He thought of almost every, even after his death.
 

Biju Mode

Member
367 posts 35 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
367
Reaction score
35
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the base
 

Ror

Member
2 posts 0 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi, Im new here as well.
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,361 posts 343 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi: Hello , welcome to narutobase
Have fun and enjoy your stay
& please read the rules and feel
Free to leave a message at anytime.
 

Gokillerz

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,189 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB !
 

Insidious Smile

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,991 posts 725 reactions
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
31,991
Reaction score
725
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to Narutobase .:cool:
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,992 posts 1,833 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,992
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Welcome to narutoBase, feel free to contact me if you wonder about anything or just want to be friends =D
Also have a look at the in the forum, hopefully you'd like to join us in role-playing aswell.

Enjoy your stay.
(I don't practice martial arts :()
 

Nakamazi Itchigo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 371 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
371
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


If you have questions just ask!

Remember to read the rules!!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!!:hooray:


You must be registered for see images



You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
 

WhistleBlower

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,716 posts 1,798 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
27,716
Reaction score
1,798
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

:hi: Welcome to NB!!

I hope you enjoy your stay. Seriously i do! :heh:

If you ever need any help or just wanna chat, VM / PM me aha =D
 

dark dreams

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,896 posts 183 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hi: welcome to base
 

Frozenstein

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,189 posts 429 reactions
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
11,189
Reaction score
429
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base!
 
Top