[Theory] new theory regarding Salada and Karin..

Nizjal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
new theory regarding Sarada and Karin..

So with the new chapter most people are now convinced that sarada is the daughter of karin and not Sakura, well i have a theory thats a bit different.

So here we go, So what popped in to my mind was, what if sarada is not the daughter of Karin or Sakura, but she is infact an experiment done by Orochimaru, What i think is that he combined the genes of his beloved Sasuke and Karin and created Sarada, we all know Orochimaru has a weird perversion with the Uchihas. Well he got his ass handed to him by Sasuke and perhaps realised he would never get the body he longed for. So instead he created Sarada, which would be a pretty good vessel for him, since its uzumaki and uchiha.
Im guessing he would have had a pretty decent amount of Dna hidden in a lab somewhere.
So perhaps Sasuke found Sarada and said it was his own child. This could also explain why he is never home, he might be looking for more labs etc.
Orochimaru would also be a gr8 villain for the Boruto series.
Well this is just a thought, a longshot perhaps. But it's a twist i havent seen anyone come up with. I apologize if this has already been posted etc.

Have a good one and feel free to criticize it.

Last edited:

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't fuvk up the mood. Salada is Sasuke and Karin's daughter. Nothing more. Sasuke gave her the D or Karin put roofie in his drink and he ain't even known it.

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah... According to what i heard,Orochimaru died in (the last). If orichimaru had cimbinded sasuke and Karin's genes before his death,then sarada would be around 10-15 right now.

Last edited:

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah okey, well he is a slimy bastard ;) Yeah he couldnt have done it before, unless Salada was in some sort of "stasis" in those tubes he loves so much, until later found:)
Tho that is even more of a longshot^^
Yeah you may be right... But I think orochimaru gave up on taking uchiha's body.. Hmm... Not sure about that... I guess kishi wants to fool us again...Lol!

Nizjal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The biggest troll is the one whos spreading that oro died in the last.

He does not, he doesnt have screentime. LOL
haha well thats a relief :D

Yeah that's right! It really feels good to see the characters you loved have grown up and have baby's now. ^_^
Haha yeah I agree, just hope we will see Naruto in some serious Hokage action aswell ;D

Yeulia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually like this idea, despite being a shipper. lol

This also explains why Sakura would agree to take care of Sarada as well since she has been told to have a strange affinity with children. She did create a Children's Mental Clinic after all.

EDIT: Also Sarada being 10-15 is not even an issue since she's 12 in the Gaiden. XD

Nizjal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually like this idea, despite being a shipper. lol

This also explains why Sakura would agree to take care of Sarada as well since she has been told to have a strange affinity with children. She did create a Children's Mental Clinic after all.

EDIT: Also Sarada being 10-15 is not even an issue since she's 12 in the Gaiden. XD
Glad you liked it:) Yeah i also thought many of the factors makes it somewhat plausible:)

The salt over this Sarada/Sakura and Karin crap is funny to watch.
well aint no salt from me, since i dont really care about the particular pairings ^^

Rabbit Teth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well he is a good person to but the blame on ;)
I see you got trolled by rumours of Oro's death as well. He might not be guilty of all the things I accuse him of but he isn't dead as far as I'm aware. The first time I read a Karin is Sarada's mother thread, the same thread also claimed that Oro was dead. Maybe it was a spoiler thread by somebody with inside knowledge of events that haven't happened yet (it was actually a really good thread) but it hasn't come to pass yet. Killing Oro isn't easy. Even when he dies he doesn't.