Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pisode 57: The Reason I Can’t Lose
For the Second Examination of the Chunin Examinations, the teams of three will be playing a game of “Capture the Flag”. While Sarada and Mitsuki infiltrate enemy territory to grab their flag, Boruto has taken on the role of defending their own flag by himself. However Boruto is caught in a pinch as he get attacked by the three Senka brothers of the Village Hidden in the Mist.

Episode 58: Tournament, Begin!!
Finally it’s time for the Third Examination. From here on it’s individual battles, and the examinees get to display the fruits of their training in a tournament style battle. The tournament rounds are displayed, and Boruto’s first opponent is Yurui of the Hidden Cloud, Shikadai’s is up against Yodo of the Hidden Sand, who is always listening to music on her earphones, however….

Episode 59: Boruto VS Shikadai
Chocho VS Shinki of the Hidden Sand. Facing Shinki who possesses the cool and eeriness of someone who can hardly be thought of as a Genin, Chocho give it her all in a rare moment. On the other hand, Boruto and Shikadai who both won their first round battle await their approaching clash. The close friend who up until now have worked together in all types of situations, and overcame desperate scenarios will battle each other in earnest!

Episode 60: The Hidden Leaf VS the Hidden Sand
The tournament has come to its grand finale. The match between Sarada VS Araya of the Hidden Sand has begun. Sarada assaults relentlessly with her specialty of shuriken attacks and Sharingan. However, Araya is able to dodge those attacks without even moving, and forces Sarada into a corner. In the match between Mitsuki and Shinki, the two of them have conserved their strength in preparation for an epic showdown between them.

OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. CAN'T WAIT FOR MITSUKI VS SHINKI NOW THAT IT'S 13829384789342% confirmed!

source:

So according to the new summaries

Episode 58 : Boruto vs Yurui and Shikadai vs yodo
Episode 59 : Chocho vs Shinki and Boruto vs Shikadai
Episode 60 : Sarada vs Araya and Mitsuki vs Shinki

Last edited:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess that the Otsutsuki don't invade immediately after Boruto vs Shikadai this time. This means that we will either see more shame/punishment for Boruto's cheating, or he won't get caught cheating against Shikadai.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And what does that have to do with what I said? I’m wondering if the writers consider them around the same level at full power as both are holding back and they matched them together
If some logic was applied to it, all Mitsuki needs to win is a stream of lightning since Shinki's cloak is made of Iron but yeah, somehow the authors might consider them around the same level.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If some logic was applied to it, all Mitsuki needs to win is a stream of lightning since Shinki's cloak is made of Iron but yeah, somehow the authors might consider them around the same level.
Definitely, but obviously it wouldn’t be so simple. I don’t think someone that has a jutsu like that wouldn’t at least consider that possibility, raiton is a pretty “common” thing. I’d like to think he’d just remove it from his body before the jutsu hits at the very least

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what does that have to do with what I said? I’m wondering if the writers consider them around the same level at full power as both are holding back and they matched them together
No they don't but they need to eliminate nerfed Mitsuki and make it look legit. Maybe also weaken Shinki making him beatable which wouldn't be necessary as Rebo pointwd out a stream of lightning = GG.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol you guys are wild for not seeing the parallels to gaaras op ass in the ce’s. We’ll talk after the episode
I see it. Shinki is clearly an Archetype of Gaara's but that doesn't mean Mitsuki isn't a savage, which by feats he is. Don't forget that he is already nerfed like Salamander pointed out.

This somehow reminds of those versus threads that start with..

"Adult Sasuke vs Adult Naruto - Restrictions: Sasuke can't use Sharingan neither his Rinnegan".

So we have..

"Mitsuki vs Shinki - Restrictions: Mitsuki can't go all out and use SM".

Edit: With Mitsuki we also have the parallel of a lightning user going against a Hidden Sand fighter (Sasuke vs Gaara).

Last edited: