Risuna23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A documentary of a new species that live beside us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) They are called Otaku

[video=youtube;8pQU9weKoog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQU9weKoog[/video]

Credit to this amazing and eye opening documentary goes to Gigguk :hs:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was very informative.

Just a few questions, is this disease contagious and what are the early stages? No reason in particular but if one may be infected, what do suggest you to be the best cure, if any. Again, no particular reason.

Risuna23

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was very informative.

Just a few questions, is this disease contagious and what are the early stages? No reason in particular but if one may be infected, what do suggest you to be the best cure, if any. Again, no particular reason.
It is widely believed that it is incredibly contagious and the early stages are the following: Watching "Maintstream" anime, increase in preference to Asian p*rn/H*ntai, dreams related to anime, and/or a increase interest to what we believe the Otaku call conventions. Unfortunately we have not found a way to cure anybody, but the best we could do at the moment is have said Otaku placed under quarantine to stop further infection to the population that the Otaku resides in. We are sorry for your "friend" but they are a lost cause now I suggest calling the authorities and request them to quarantine them to a safe location.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is widely believed that it is incredibly contagious and the early stages are the following: Watching "Maintstream" anime, increase in preference to Asian p*rn/H*ntai, dreams related to anime, and/or a increase interest to what we believe the Otaku call conventions. Unfortunately we have not found a way to cure anybody, but the best we could do at the moment is have said Otaku placed under quarantine to stop further infection to the population that the Otaku resides in. We are sorry for your "friend" but they are a lost cause now I suggest calling the authorities and request them to quarantine them to a safe location.
Uh-huh, and what sites should I avoid to keep myself uninfected?