ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no seriously guys i want to know where they got such realistic footage of sasuke vs itachi. it looks like its from kishi but it hasnt been released in the anime yet. weird...........

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it made me cry to see itachi dead in animation. in the manga i was like ehh it was inevitable but in color and animation........ its so sad............ even sasuke is sad................AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking bipolar kid. on minute he wants to kill his bro the next hes sad cuz he realized he killed the bro who gave everything for him. then he just plain turns mad and tries to destroy the village. then he allies with the group he was targeting for over 3 years. seriously that kid is MAJORLY bipolar

wow have you guys seen the girl who sings this song? at the risk of sounding completely weird and perverted, i would do MAD things to her lol. notice that the eye that sasuke is bleeding out of is the eye that got itachis mangekyou and bled in 397. could be symbolic of itachis protection over him...... who knows?

Last edited: