Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do the math bruh. Its a MONTHLY manga.

Season 1 took 35/52 (at the time) manga chapters.

Thats 3 years of work. They dont want fillers either.

If they make another season of 25 episods theyll have to wait 3 years to do another and the manga aint finishing by then for sure.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2015 has already been confirmed .
If i remember correctly a few month ago after the 1st season ended, you said with unwavering confidence that season 2 will come in late 2013 yes ? and what happen ?

can you show me a legit source for this "season 2 2015 confirmed" things, because so far i only know that they're only making 2 recap movie for the 1st season in 2015, its likely that season 2 will be announce after the ending credit for the 2nd movie but that's a possibility am looking for something legit with real source no you tube videos or some unknown anime website,

say i want something like a link from AnimeNewsNetwork

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If i remember correctly a few month ago after the 1st season ended, you said with unwavering confidence that season 2 will come in late 2013 yes ? and what happen ?

can you show me a legit source for this "season 2 2015 confirmed" things, because so far i only know that they're only making 2 recap movie for the 1st season in 2015, its likely that season 2 will be announce after the ending credit for the 2nd movie but that's a possibility am looking for something legit with real source no you tube videos or some unknown anime website,

say i want something like a link from AnimeNewsNetwork
No I didn't & no I can't , I'm not one of those people who saves links & such .....................believe what you want , we'll see how it goes , What I read was from a Legit tweet and it said that after the movies they will get back to the anime .

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New season has been confirmed to come at late of 2015. The anime* will end in roughly at 2018-19 (the manga will end in 20 volumes, while people have calculated to end in 2017), while the anime ends year or two after (seasonal release in AoT lasts at least a year if not two).

----------------

*Correction​

Last edited:

NarutoSamaKama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New season has been confirmed to come at late of 2015. The manga will end in roughly at 2019-20 (the manga will end in 20 volumes, while people have calculated to end in 2017), while the anime ends year or two after (seasonal release in AoT lasts at least a year if not two).

Thats believable, since its a monthly manga. -.- I hate that

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I didn't & no I can't , I'm not one of those people who saves links & such .....................believe what you want , we'll see how it goes , What I read was from a Legit tweet and it said that after the movies they will get back to the anime .
2015 ? then i guess am right,
there will be no season 2 for at least 2 years......
what tweet do you read anyway from whom ?