sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can't even say the word s*x now? Talk about walled-garden

When I found out there were no more word filters I was happy, I thought they were finally relying on user's self moderation

But I've had my posts edited out by mods to **safer** phrases and removing things all together that completely changes what I was saying.

Anyway I doubt it's a big issue, what do you guys think about the new rules? How harsh do you think moderation on the internet should be?

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'll be good grammatical practice using more appropriate adjectives and nouns. You'll find your point will be much more concise using descriptive words other than "stuff," "things," and expletives. It also tends to make one seem more mature and knowledgeable.

Reactions: Hei

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When I found out there were no more word filters I was happy, I thought they were finally relying on user's self moderation

But I've had my posts edited out by mods to **safer** phrases and removing things all together that completely changes what I was saying.

Anyway I doubt it's a big issue, what do you guys think about the new rules? How harsh do you think moderation on the internet should be?
This has less to do with self moderation and to censor discussions and all to do with google. Certain words that was reported in our urls has been added to a filter to avoid further issues with it, it's just that simple and I hope it doesn't ruin your experience.

Reactions: Avani

sunclan

Kin
208💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has less to do with self moderation and to censor discussions and all to do with google. Certain words that was reported in our urls has been added to a filter to avoid further issues with it, it's just that simple and I hope it doesn't ruin your experience.
Oh I see, no it doesn't change the experience all that much

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These rules have been there since the NB era. The AB rules were copy-pasted from the NB Rules. Back then you would get banned for censor bypasssing. I think the rule should stay as using swear words is immature, causes misunderstandings and leads to a negative atmosphere.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Google's become ultra sensitive, gone are the days of the free internet.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I highly doubt the administration here is that retarded as you imply. There's no such thing over the internet as censoring the word '***'.
Post automatically merged:

LOL
I take that back, it seems the admin indeed lacks a chromosome or two. Count me out of this site.

• Haha
Reactions: Rohan

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I get where your coming from but also you need to understand some people take offence to words like shit , particularly the younger audiences.