new power up modes good or bad??

doru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you guys think this bm and susanoo was a good thing to add to the series? I personally think it's the worst.it tottaly changed the fighting style of some characters(sasuke).power ups like these usually means the end for a series like with bleach and dbz.once you climb in something,get a new set of clothes to power up you immediately setting a limit.

Typhon Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think its bad but i would love too see more taijutsu fights or at least taijutsu with tactical use of OP techniques, not just constant spammage.

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everybody wants something new, once in a while. If those power were not introduced, then you will be making threads like naruto and sasuke should develop new powers..:shrug:

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think its bad but i would love too see more taijutsu fights or at least taijutsu with tactical use of OP techniques, not just constant spammage.
Actually Naruto has kind of been doing exactly that no?

He uses his new modes sure but basically all he has been doing is taijutsu with TBB's and rasengans thrown in every now and then.

doru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody wants something new, once in a while. If those power were not introduced, then you will be making threads like naruto and sasuke should develop new powers..:shrug:
new powers yes not these kind though.this is a cheap way to power up characters and doesn't involve skill or technique.