YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have recently started the series and man, it's really good...

Up until now one of my favs was B.G. Hughes (RIP) and his death was heart breaking...
Hope I find someone as likable in upcoming episodes...

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm about halfway down the... just FMA

Should I really stop? :what:

Or is it like as in Fate series that UBW is better remake of 2006 show?
Yeah, you really should man. The just FMA one isn't bad, it just deters from the manga and start doing their own thing. The Brotherhood version is the one that follows the manga more closely. I also found the Brotherhood version a million times better. Brotherhood came after, so you could say it's similar to what happened with the Fate series.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, you really should man. The just FMA one isn't bad, it just deters from the manga and start doing their own thing. The Brotherhood version is the one that follows the manga more closely. I also found the Brotherhood version a million times better. Brotherhood came after, so you could say it's similar to what happened with the Fate series.
Basically what Kami said

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks dude... You saved lot of my valueable time with that... Lol

Reactions: Kαmi

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I were you I would watch both of them. Brotherhood is the real plot and is a bit better IMO, but FMA is also amazing.