Amantius

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Before you flame me, turn on your TV or click the link below to stream the live state of the union.

;)Obama Answered my question.

Which was---Mr president, what is your idea of college tusion going up each year. He said on the live stream, let's stop this, and some etc sht i forgot lol, but yeah he said if this continue to happen, teach's who are kinda usless will be replace's because the record show the better the professor the thousand more jobs position their students get.

:eek: he also said he is passing an new law, to ban all state from allowing student doping out of high school at 16 or younger age. The new all will be 18, when they are an adult.

Personally tho i am just happy if he stop the tuition bill from going up, i don't have to be worried about paying back financial aid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigfoot34501

besteawuz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obama acts like he is going to do all this shit yet all he has done is ****ed up the country even more...if you really think that after 4 yrs of Obama that he is still going to do something than oh well your as much as a lost cause as he is.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Obama acts like he is going to do all this shit yet all he has done is ****ed up the country even more...if you really think that after 4 yrs of Obama that he is still going to do something than oh well your as much as a lost cause as he is.
U_U Elabruate more please, or is this just something you hear people say, over and over again. Not saying your right, not saying your wrong. But what i am saying is don't base your opinion on someone just because someone else say otherwise. I just want to know why you think he mess up the country. The only wrong i seen him do that i did not like was the bail out plan, NDAA. But do your hear school closing? Road not being fix? College closing? No health care? Any iligal immergan jumping over? etc, no his stimulous is working somewhat.
He even made it history of establishing USA back on top for Number 1 automobile made and sold.-Said it in the state of the uniion. since he been in power, jumps went up since 2009.;) Like i said list your fact's before you just judge so this way people like me can be educated to vote for him or not to vote for him.:rolleyes: Btw since he been in power, Osama gone-solders coming home. Honestly he pulled out all soldiers there, now i get to see my friends again.

Reactions: tacobelt

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the only politician ive ever agreed the most was on Ron Pauls foreign viewpoint.

DOT your Lord of the ring clip is funny as hell!!+rep
Thanks! i love it.
But seriously thought you have to agree with me on this one.
:pwease:<---this is what happens when we see a new person wanting to be our leader. But the thing that comes out their mouth becomes
.​

BS-A year later

FitzLT

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
obama is a monkey since hes been president the usa is going to hell even bush did a better job them him and he was horrible
It's funny....

I go online and hear people say this, but when I ask them "How?"--none of them are able to give an answer. So I ask you--"How has this country gone to hell"?

Even better...
"How, IN THE HELL, can you say Bush has done a better job?"

The american economy was the best it had been in almost 20 years when Clinton was leaving office. Bush comes in, runs up an astronomical debt on a war: 1)the american people did not want, 2)was based on a personal debt, 3)was based on a lie(womd) and 4)had NOTHING to do with 9/11 or Al-qaeda.

The sheer amount of stuff that has to be changed in the government is daunting for most any politician. Add to that the "party wars" going on between the Demicrats and Republicans--and you have a what we have now.

If you want to see what HAS been accomplished, go to whitehouse.gov and read.

Please inform us what you know that we do not.

Edit:
@Dot

Your LotR sig is hilarious!

Last edited:
Reactions: GRANDcash

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
obama is a monkey since hes been president the usa is going to hell even bush did a better job them him and he was horrible
When I see nonsense like this it usually affirms two things:

1.You're a child repeating everything you hear adults say....

2.Or you're not as informed as you think you are.....

Reactions: GRANDcash