[Predictions] new naruto 587 prediction!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting prediction i found somewhere:

Naruto Chpt 587
Title: Invincible?
Source
Credits
Itachi: I told you that you already failed! Now then what will you choose to do??
Drip of water falls on Kabuto’s left shoulder.
Kabuto: Is that the way you speak to your master? I’m the one who resurrected you. You are just a tool.
Kabuto charges towards Itachi.
Itachi: You are in no position to bargain; now I’ll have you deactivate the edo tensei.
Kabuto attacks, Itachi blocks while shouting Izanami.
Kabuto: But if I do that you are going to disappear as well.
Itachi: That’s right, and then you’ll be free from my genjutsu. Consider that as a deal.
Kabuto attacks, Itachi blocks while shouting Izanami.
Drip of water falls on Kabuto’s left shoulder.
Kabuto: Hahahahahahahaha….Itachi, that’s an interesting offer, but I’ll pass. I am now blessed with the power to bring life to objects. Do you think that I’ll need to make deal with the likes of you. ITACHIII, I’ll just turn this illusion into reality.
Kabuto charges towards Itachi.
Itachi: Izanami is a jutsu of the god. Izanami is the power of creation, what you see here is your reality. An endless loop.
Kabuto: I will recreate my own reality; you can stop me but not us.
Itachi: Us, what do you mean?
Kabuto: Izanami, you said it’s a genjutsu that controls my fate. Then that means that his fate isn’t in your hands.
Itachi: Be careful Sasuke he is plotting something!
Sasuke: But he should not be able to move, isn’t that what you said?
Itachi: he may not be alone in here, don’t let your guard down.
Sasuke: My sharingan can’t detect any sources of chakra other than his.
-Back in the genjutsu-
Kabuto: So Itachi, I supposed you should be close to my real body right now. He doesn’t like that. He don’t like to feel that he is in danger. After all a predator won’t like to become the prey.
Itachi: No way…
The snake’s eyes opens and it charges directly at Itachi. It wraps around Itachi’s arm which lay on Kabuto’s head and tries to throw it’s venom in Itachi’s eyes.
Itachi(thinking): Damn I was forced to close my left eye. Izanami must has been deactivated. It wasn’t Kabuto controlling that snake???
Itachi: Sasuke cut my arm along with the snake!
Sasuke used his chidori blade and attempts to cut down the snake an Itachi’s arm at the same time but the snake is able to retreat. Only Itachi’s arm is slayed.
Kaabuto: So I assume that this was your trump card! Too bad though it ended up being a fail.
Itachi: So that snake really has a mind of it’s own.
Kabuto: Just as you guessed, it does has a mind of it’s own. It has only one aim, which is to survive. He needs to survive so that he can eventually regain his former power.
Sasuke: Is that Orochimaru??
Kabuto: Yes, this is the result of implanting Orochimaru sama’s cells in my body. His cells have been trying to take over my body. I had to use various drugs to be able to keep it in control. Now Itachi It’s about time you suffer the consequence of your forbidden jutsu.
Itachi’s left eye turns completely black.
Itachi (thinking): I never thought that he’d be able to break Izanami, now I’m the one who is gonna get trapped in an endless loop. What do I do now?
Itachi:I never thought that he’d be able to break Izanami…
Itachi: is this…
Itachi: I never thought that he’d be able to break Izanami…
Itachi: Izanami?
- END -

Reactions: Waltz and Tripwire

Lorizle

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt this will happen. Kabuto will give up the secrets to stopping the Edo Tensie. <-this is the only result I see as "most likely" thing to happen during this fight.