New Manga tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

Member
39 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know last week's manga was put off to this weekend but does that mean that it will be held off again to keep up or can we expect it tomorrow? :shrug:
 

Phoenix Wright

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,230 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No manga this week. The Saturday's manga was actually it.
 

Lannis

Member
39 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sonabitch :x
 
377 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
377
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No manga this week. The Saturday's manga was actually it.

You should be providing evidence to the court xd

Seriously. It's possible we will get the chapter this Wednesday since *********** hasn't said there won't be one.
 
199 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
199
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know last week's manga was put off to this weekend but does that mean that it will be held off again to keep up or can we expect it tomorrow? :shrug:

I hope not, its always kinda bugged me that they postpone distribution for things(what ever the reason((holidays and what not)). i mean its not like kishi has already written the next 10 or so chapters. I mean any successful manga is usually 3 to 4 issues(atleast) behind the "current" issue.

How ever what does complaining do, ehh.

Can not wait for a full reincarnation of the so6p story arc
 

zombiejesus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,807 posts 550 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
8,807
Reaction score
550
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should be providing evidence to the court xd

Seriously. It's possible we will get the chapter this Wednesday since *********** hasn't said there won't be one.

not likely in the past when shonen wasnt released we get it over the weekend then none on wednesday but dont worry it will be back next wednesday with another let down issue about kabuto and his dead mommy that no one cares about
 

Majora

Banned
Legendary
13,348 posts 1,823 reactions
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
13,348
Reaction score
1,823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not likely in the past when shonen wasnt released we get it over the weekend then none on wednesday but dont worry it will be back next wednesday with another let down issue about kabuto and his dead mommy that no one cares about

I care.
 

Edge

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
979 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
979
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Both cases have happened before, we've gotten one on Saturday+next Wednesday AND saturday and an 11 day gap.

Just wait for official confirmation.
 

Phoenix Wright

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,230 posts 200 reactions
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should be providing evidence to the court xd

Seriously. It's possible we will get the chapter this Wednesday since *********** hasn't said there won't be one.

My evidence are the events from exactly year ago! At this time, we also got a late chapter, exactly number 537. "Night", my Favorite chapter from the War Arc so far.

The same thing will happen this year. The next chapter will be clearly released not this week, but the
NEXT WEEK!
 
Last edited:

Floydical

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,030 posts 574 reactions
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
574
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Both cases have happened before, we've gotten one on Saturday+next Wednesday AND saturday and an 11 day gap.

Just wait for official confirmation.

I've never seen a case where we've got a chapter on a saturday and the following wednesday.

Phoenix is right, this week's chapter was an early release this past Saturday and since there was no manga last week, we can't expect a new chapter for another week.
 

El Lobster

Banned
32 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

El Lobster

Banned
32 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
jabba dabba du
 

Itachi Uchiwa

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
732 posts 74 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
732
Reaction score
74
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Edge

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
979 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
979
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've never seen a case where we've got a chapter on a saturday and the following wednesday.

Phoenix is right, this week's chapter was an early release this past Saturday and since there was no manga last week, we can't expect a new chapter for another week.

I have. I've seen you post on every single one of these threads as the single voice of dissension. I doubt anyone will believe you until official word is out. Just relax bro
 

edo tensai wilmaso

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,924 posts 86 reactions
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
86
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i remember last year golden week, there will be no manga this week , the one that came on saturday was this week.
 

Floydical

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,030 posts 574 reactions
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
574
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have. I've seen you post on every single one of these threads as the single voice of dissension. I doubt anyone will believe you until official word is out. Just relax bro

Lol I post on them because 90% of people who post on such threads are generally uninformed and are really hoping they will get a chapter despite what's happened in the past. People either forget these past situations or have never experienced them.

Even if you've seen such a situation before, the odds are still in favor of there not being a new chapter tomorrow. Therefore, I advise that people not get their hopes up by believing you.
 

Edge

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
979 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
979
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol I post on them because 90% of people who post on such threads are generally uninformed and are really hoping they will get a chapter despite what's happened in the past. People either forget these past situations or have never experienced them.

Even if you've seen such a situation before, the odds are still in favor of there not being a new chapter tomorrow. Therefore, I advise that people not get their hopes up by believing you.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, all I'm saying is people won't listen to what they don't want to hear. Therefore, I advise you just wait for them to find out for themselves, whether there will be a new chappy or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top