Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then, Hello there Salamander. I will be the one awakening your sharingan today... :mugi:

I want you to tell me everything you know about the sharingan in your own words, what it is capable of, what it stands for, who uses it, what is the sharingan it's strength and weaknesses just everything that pops up in your head whenever you think about the sharingan. Don't bother copying pasting, because it will just make it harder for you to survive. ;)

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for taking the time to beat me up >_>

The Sharingan is the dojutsu that made the Uchiha clan famous and powerful. When a shinobi activates his Sharingan, the appearence of his eyes change: The eyes turn red and additional pupils form, the tomoe. The (normal) Sharingan has three stages, represented by the number of tomoe (1-3).
This dojutsu grants its user some great advantages. When activated, the sharingan allows the user to track movemts at higher speed, making it seem as if they could tell what the opponent will do before he does it. That also includes handseals, making it possible to copy the opponents movements, thus copying the jutsu. Another ability is visualize chakra. That allows the shinobi to see the chakra flow iside his opponent and himself. So the user can see his opponent through some physical matters and through mist (unless they are infused with the enemie's chakra). Also he can notice disturbances within his own chakra flow, allowing him to recognize genjutsus just by looking at his hand. If the user is more advanced in the usage of his Sharingan he can cast visual genjutsu on his opponents.

That's about all I know...

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, interesting, and nice description. Alright.

Now I want you to give me a nice and long description of the first, second and third tomoe in your own words, you know the rules about copy pasting huh. ^_^

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 Tomoe

When the user activates his sharingan he gains an additional pupil. The user then is able able to track speed, they otherwise couldn't track until they reach a higher rank. That allows the user to pull better counters because they can react nest to fast tai or ninjutsu attacks. Also, the user is then able to see chakra, either within a person or released. Another advatage is that they become immune to visual D-rank genjutsu, and can see that they are caught in illusion by seeing irregularities within their chakra flow.

2 Tomoe

When the two tomoe sharingan activates the user gains two additional pupils. They then are able to track even faster movements then with only one tomoe and copy minor ones like handseals and simple tai moves. Tge user is also able to predict ninjutsu moves to some extent by reading the hand seals and anticipating the move. By gaining the aecond tomoe the user gets immune to visual c-rank genjutsu.

3 Tomoe

When the user activates their 3 tomoe sharingan they get 3 additional pupils. The use is now able to track incredible high speed and thus copy movemets like basic tai and handseals, copying entire jutsus as long as they are able to perform them. To the user it appears as if the opponent would move in slow motion, giving them the ability to keep up with opponents that are faster than the user. They also are able to pierce through visual genjutsu up to b-rank. By making eye contact the user is now able to hypnotize targets one rank below the user. While the one and two tomoe need a move of the isers turn to be activated, the third tomoe allows them to master the kg after having it for one month, thus being able to activate it passively.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, it has actually never been shown that the first tomoe could see chakra, but that's something different from the Naruto base Role play verse since in the Role play it is possible to see chakra with the first tomoe. However, the user is able to track speed with the first tomoe but isn't able to see everything in slow motion like the third second and third can, however it can perceive the motions as you can see in the Sasuke and Haku fight. but for now you can still believe that 1 tomoe gives you access to perceiving irregular chakra flow.

Alright, something about viewing chakra, the Sharingan doesn't allow you to enhase your field vision like the byakugan increasing range of sight however it is able to see the difference between which element your opponent throws towards you, you can clearly see the difference between when someone uses Fire, wind, lightning, earth or water against you. Wind due to the vibrations of lightning chakra, the density of earth chakra, the flow of water chakra, and the thin blade characteristics of wind, and the fire is hot.

Another thing for you to know, you can only break trough visual genjutsu's with the sharingan. Visual means that genjutsu that affects your sight making you see illusions and what not, however it's not the only genjutsu, there are genjutsus which makes you hear illusions..

Understood?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, prepare... or not. ;)

As I speak, and finish my last word understood, you suddenly hear the last letter ''ood'' in your ear behind you, and stab a kunai in your shoulder, as it's stabbed, I continue with giving you a punch with my right hand against your back while my left hand is still sticking on the kunai. Feel, the pain. But stay strong..., as I speak in your ear, I continue with diving causing my eyes to face your calves and make a quick movement, making a quick movement and go straight between your legs and stand in front of you as you face my back as you are getting hurt from the kick, and because of the pain, you would bend backwards, and as your doing so, I kick you right into the stomach and finish it with giving you a elbow blow from above onto your occiput.

What do you feel?

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pant "Seriously..." pant... "from behind?"

I speak while I slowly get back up on my feet, my right hand at the back of my head.

"What I feel? ... Pain! But I'm used to that" ...pant... "so no biggy"

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you try to get back up your feet, seeing you panting and sweating, I quickly concentrate, clear my mind, focus and cause water chakra to collect into my mouth, trying to make it a dense, but potent water ball that I spew out in front of me, going straight forwards and while it keeps spinning and splashing in every direction whilst keeping a large amount of chakra within it that will attack your torso with great pressure, and because of the impact of the technique, it will make a hard and terrifying sound sending you flying backwards against a wall noticing your eye balls to almost come out and watching you open your mouth gasping for air as I closely see your eyes to turn red, seeing a black round circle to appear with the first tomoe surrounding it to appear as I watch you collapse with your eyes closed. ''Open up your eyes. Experience your brand new sight!''

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the bullet of water is released towards me, I'm barely up on my feet again. Seeing it approach makes me want to defend, but instead I stay calm and take a deep breath. I then get hit by the spinning ball of water and feel great pain rushing through my upper body, as if the water is trying to tear apart my chest. Due to the immense pressure I'm sent flying backwards and smash into a wall, causing me to lose consciousness. I then hear a voice from a distance, getting louder, and finally I can identify the person who is speaking to me as my sensei. ''Open up your eyes. Experience your brand new sight!'' What new sight? I can't see anything... But then, using all my will power and the last bit of strenght, I open my eyes once more. In an attempt to speak I open my mouth "Jokey Sensei, I can see your chakra flow! Do I have X-ray vision now?" but all you hear is gasping and some strange sounds between coughing and laughing. Suddenly everything starts becoming black again and my vision as well as my thoughts fade eventually, as I lie motionlessly on the ground.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the bullet of water is released towards me, I'm barely up on my feet again. Seeing it approach makes me want to defend, but instead I stay calm and take a deep breath. I then get hit by the spinning ball of water and feel great pain rushing through my upper body, as if the water is trying to tear apart my chest. Due to the immense pressure I'm sent flying backwards and smash into a wall, causing me to lose consciousness. I then hear a voice from a distance, getting louder, and finally I can identify the person who is speaking to me as my sensei. ''Open up your eyes. Experience your brand new sight!'' What new sight? I can't see anything... But then, using all my will power and the last bit of strenght, I open my eyes once more. In an attempt to speak I open my mouth "Jokey Sensei, I can see your chakra flow! Do I have X-ray vision now?" but all you hear is gasping and some strange sounds between coughing and laughing. Suddenly everything starts becoming black again and my vision as well as my thoughts fade eventually, as I lie motionlessly on the ground.
''Well done, Shawn-Sama.''

As the words leave my mouth, I make clone that grabs you over it's shoulder and brings you to the hospital.

You can't use your Uchiha biography until your recovered in the hospital, make the thread in the hospital with the link to this thread, once they tell you that you can go then come back here because our training isn't finished yet!