Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what're the new excuses of Sasuke's fanboys?
First they said he'd remain a "pure" Uchiha like Itachi, his final power up being EMS. They didn't want him getting Rinnegan because it requires Senju DNA. Then he got Senju DNA...

Now he has the dreaded "borrowed power" of the Bijuu.

Don't get me wrong, I like Sasuke, but his fanboys are too funny.

Clouds

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason Naruto isn't dead yet is because Sasuke is a good guy on the inside and would never hurt his dear friend.

^ Nailed it. :|

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto fanboys got a new excuse......Naruto only got less than half of all the Bijuu powers. Who really give a damn! Get over it. Sasuke pull that shit off with no training! XD

Sir Cool Blizzard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only reason Sasuke isn't dead yet is because Naruto is a good guy on the inside and outside, and would never hurt his dear friend.

^ Nailed it. :|
Fixed it. U_U
Naruto was manhandling Kaguya.....Sasuke with Hagoromo level chakra is nothing. XD
It just proves that u need to have hagoromo level chakra to make Naruto serious, which he still isn't. :leaf:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what're the new excuses of Sasuke's fanboys?
First they said he'd remain a "pure" Uchiha like Itachi, his final power up being EMS. They didn't want him getting Rinnegan because it requires Senju DNA. Then he got Senju DNA...

Now he has the dreaded "borrowed power" of the Bijuu.

Don't get me wrong, I like Sasuke, but his fanboys are too funny.
It's a difference in using chakra and having there abilities and elements like naruto