KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah thats kinda crazy. even jiren had to use a finger.

& he made that massive bomb in base too.
I don’t know if it’s in the clip but one of the new pics shows a beat up ssb goku and vegeta and vegeta looks like his buu arc self with the armor gone.

Also, toward the end it looks like broly attacks whis

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow this looks good, going to be an absolutely amazing movie.

SSG looking absolutely beautiful in this trailer my goodness. And that attack at 1:00 by Broly was absolutely ridiculous and yet amazing to see.

Interesting, it looked like Broly attacked Whis there for a second and Whis was smiling too lol now that’s something I have never seen any villian do before. The producers are really trying to give these Broly fans their money’s worth with that lol.

Reactions: Superior Jinchuriki

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm worried about the consistency of this movie. We have multiple people pushing for very different styles with rather important sequences made in CG to top it all of. I find that pretty jarring and better suited for a smaller experimental show rather than a huge property like DB.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He’s canon now starting with the movie. I was a lil disappointed that the plan to make a movie about the saiyajins ended up being a broly movie, but it still looks good. I mean, resurrection of f was just one long fight and it was good... I mean... as far as fights go
To be honest I thought they were going to bring back Broly as the Saiyan God.
And he also beating Goku and Vegeta in there red aura form(if i m not wrong thats there God form).
So did they made him the Saiyan God:unsure:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He’s canon now starting with the movie. I was a lil disappointed that the plan to make a movie about the saiyajins ended up being a broly movie, but it still looks good. I mean, resurrection of f was just one long fight and it was good... I mean... as far as fights go
That seems a missed opportunity. I never was a fan of Broly; too buff as Saiyan, too flaccid as a character; so It's kind of a let-down that a movie that could dig deep into the history of the Saiyan race, is centered around him again.

The ambiguity of the origin of the Saiyans has always bothered me.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That seems a missed opportunity. I never was a fan of Broly; too buff as Saiyan, too flaccid as a character; so It's kind of a let-down that a movie that could dig deep into the history of the Saiyan race, is centered around him again.

The ambiguity of the original of the Saiyans has always bothered me.
I completely agree. Imo the way they shopped the idea around at first seemed like an idea to make a legit movie with a legit plot that Akira made like 3 hours worth of material for. A movie about the history of the saiyan, possibly some time travel etc. hell broly could of even been in it still as one of the fights since he is in fact a legit saiyan like goku and veggie, and it still could of been a fleshed out movie about saiyans.

Imo they changed the art director and the style a bit, they could of changed the style of movie making as well. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be first to watch and praise, but I completely agree with you