ZeroToHero

Kin
480💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;dUnIotcX_Gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUnIotcX_Gg[/video]
arthquake in the world of Dragon Ball : Broly , the legendary Saiyan, finally enters the official story and is about to become a gun! It is indeed the official Twitter account of Dragon Ball Super announcing it, confirming this poster leaked on the net since this afternoon. Fans have long debated whether or not Broly was part of the official story - or canon - of Dragon Ball, knowing that at the base, it is not an original creation of Akira Toriyama. Indeed, Broly was created by Takao Koyama (screenwriter) and Shigeyasu Yamauchi (director).:ilu::ilu:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember saying every year in my head if they bring broly back they will make a ton money and what do you know they will make a film and definitely make a lot of bank in the East and also the west from theater release :)

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a joke Toriyama SMH.

Just when I thought Friezas return was one of the worst, you bring back the most annoying and one of the most horrible characters in DBZ history.

Out of all the directions this movie could have gone ancient saiyans etc, you bring back broly?? A character who has plenty of movies already and has been done to death in video games as well? This movie had so much promise and instead of actually giving the fans something new you just give us another broly movie so all the broly fans can have something to rub in other peoples faces? When he has plenty of movies and just got a 4D movie not that long ago?? We even got a fucking female Broly and that still aint enough??

Idc if this is a different take of Broly I'm sick of Toriyama milking the same villains over and over again.

And the saddest part is people are going to spend a ton of money on this movie and applaud this lazy ass writing.

I'm going to watch this but believe I'm not spending a dime on this.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They milked the hell out of Frieza and Broly and still continue to do so. Frieza literally appeared in 3 DB movies (Plan To Eradicate Saiyans, Janemba, revival of F) and he came back three times in the canon series. This is ridiculous, but then they sideline great characters like Buu and Cell.

Kale makes an appearance and Broly got 3 movies, and now this one. Smh.

Reactions: OG sama