UchihaLightning

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A new movie was announced for Dragonball Z set to release in Spring 2015, end of April beginning of May. Just noticed this announcement on Saiyan Island.

You must be registered for see images

Official Website for movie:

The only thing the website says is "The Whole Universe Has Been Waiting. A Godly Dimension of Battle Begins."

Personally I'm pretty excited for this. I have loved Dragonball Z ever since I was a kid and I'm excited the story is being continued. Ah.. I still remember those afternoons spent watching Toonami.

What makes it even better is Akira Toriyama, will be controlling everything and he will use his own original concept, screenplay and character designs.

Here are the Saiyan Island articles:

TyrionUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No matter what happens in the movie...

DB verse is still inferior to MARVEL. XD

Hell, I'll even go as far as to say as they're inferior to DC. :|

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm excited. Love DBZ.

No matter what happens in the movie...

DB verse is still inferior to MARVEL. XD

Hell, I'll even go as far as to say as they're inferior to DC. :|
Well both Marvel and DC are so expansive and focus on so many characters while DB verse is all about the last Sayians. Yeah Marvel and DC have a richer universe lol.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, this could be amazing or awful. I didn't really care for any of the DBZ movies except maybe 13 (that was the one with Gogeta, right?). It has been 14 years since I've seen that one though. It might not be as good as I remember.