New Dragon Ball 2014 section created after 6 years on NarutoBase!

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A new Dragon Ball section has been created in 2014 for the M.A.C. section after 6 years! Whats your thoughts on this? Do you think it's great that the Father of all Anime finally gets it's own section or do you think it's a disgrace that after 6 years it finally gets it's own section? Because i can assure you that if there was no Dragon Ball there would be no Naruto so the section should of been made ages and i find it baffling that you made other sections for any other anime when Dragon Ball has done the most for anime and it was the pioneer that made anime have worldwide appeal in the first place. I can go on and on about Dragon Ball and say how much it done for the anime world but you anime fans should already know this otherwise you're simply not a true anime fan. Simply put, this is one huge mistake the creator of NarutoBase has done because why create a section for it now in 2014 after all these years. Thoughts?

The legend picture for the new Dragon Ball section.
You must be registered for see images

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? There's been a DBZ section since 2011.

It's clear why you have a red bar, oh and here, let me help you out with it too.

Last edited: