[Discussion] New Designs And Colors Incoming!!!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wano arc starts July 7th, Along with it is the brand, spanking new shiny designs

New Anime Director; New Character designer.

You must be registered for see medias

Discuss
I've always said the designs for 3D2Y special were the best i've seen from this series outside of the Films. Now they're going with similar processing to what they did there, and it looks AH-MAY-ZING! The series finally looks like the cartoon that it is, with the more wild line-thickness striking a great balance between old and new shonen production.

Another great thing is that these designs look really easy to draw compared to the last set. And this will probably lead to a whole new group of animators jumping in and giving the series a go. So much potential!

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as they animate Luffy like the pumped up beefcake that Oda has been drawing him for a while now i'm good, They have been doing him dirty with that boyish twinky underdeveloped body for way too long. Show the fruits of his training !

Got to say that this trailer looks pretty juicy. It's like the movie quality and the bad weekly series quality made a baby.

Reactions: WhistleBlower