351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New DB Movie!?
Quick Interview with Akio Iyoku & Norihiro Hayashida

Iyoku:

We are steadily working on the towards DB movie. Since Broly was way too strong, I think maybe next time things will head in a different direction. This time around with Broly, we raised the bar with many different portions, so we're trying not to burnout. From here on out, I think DB will continue so please look forward to it.

Hayashida:

When we raised the bar for the movie, we came to realize a few things. The staffing, casting & various other things for the movie were so good that we felt it can't get any better then this, but.. Do to this experience, we'll make things even better next time!

Iyoku:
There were few things we couldn't achieve this time around, so I think next time the results will be much better. Please look forward to it..
Credit to Xyro Ken!..
I wonder how far they'll go to go beyond what Broly was.. We'll see soon enough I suppose..

NobleToast

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iyoku’s response was my favorite and in my opinion, the most promising response. This would Most likely be more akin to the current arc currently being released in the manga. Instead of revealing even higher levels of power per say, we can expect a more magical or technique based antagonist.

Reactions: 00Rinne

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Broly being this powerhouse vicious brute was the whole fandom of these Broly movies for all the years.

A psychotic Goku-obsessed killing machine once awakened and brutally massacres anyone who stands in his way was
his appeal and gotten him recognition.

Any new Dragon ball movie is good for the franchise anyhow. This time, let's have a villain thats properly defeated.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iyoku’s response was my favorite and in my opinion, the most promising response. This would Most likely be more akin to the current arc currently being released in the manga. Instead of revealing even higher levels of power per say, we can expect a more magical or technique based antagonist.
Yea I'd like to see the current manga arc being animated, it'd be a good addition to Super2 saga cause magic is not 1 of their strong battle senses.

Broly being this powerhouse vicious brute was the whole fandom of these Broly movies for all the years.

A psychotic Goku-obsessed killing machine once awakened and brutally massacres anyone who stands in his way was
his appeal and gotten him recognition.

Any new Dragon ball movie is good for the franchise anyhow. This time, let's have a villain thats properly defeated.
I hear ya!.. Thing is, no1 in the db saga has really been defeated or killed off final villain wise except Cell..
King Piccolo is still alive. (Demon turned good)
Vegeta is still alive. (planet conquer turn good)
Frieza is still alive. (still the same jerk he was when we first seen him on Namek)
Buu is still alive. (Evil turn good)
Broly just got canonnized an is still alive. (lost soul/evil turn somewhat docile/good)

The movies are the only1's that have fallen foes for the most part.
Moro could have that desperation feeling like when they were fighting Frieza the first time of actual peril or even Buu.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got a few ideas about this
I don't think they'll go beyond Broly in terms of power and if they do then not by much. I think Broly is going to become something of an ace in the hole. Also I think there should be some physical development for Goten and Trunks, aswell as Gohan regaining his strength. Wouldn't mind seeing future trunks return either or seeing how Namekians react to god ki.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got a few ideas about this
I don't think they'll go beyond Broly in terms of power and if they do then not by much. I think Broly is going to become something of an ace in the hole. Also I think there should be some physical development for Goten and Trunks, aswell as Gohan regaining his strength. Wouldn't mind seeing future trunks return either or seeing how Namekians react to god ki.
I'd like to see the young bucks back in action too.. Thing is, the power scales are up to high for them to fit. They've been kept out of the loop for too long to just throw them in an arc now..
If they're brought in now people will say it inconsistent powerscales an loss interest.

SuperT O P Arc.