Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping it completely redo's the anime, however either way as long as it follows the manga i'm hyped.

SW442

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hoshino is supervising the anime, or watching closing I believe.

But she states it's not a remake, where they start over from chapter 1. It's going to be a sequel with different soundtrack, new voice actors, animation, and the story picking up where we left off.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The art style seems better so no.

But can you break down to me what this show is about? So I know if its worth a shot to check out? I mean the main character looks interesting I must say. Love how his arms can change form.
Well, the events of this story take place in the 1800s. It's your typical "Good vs Evil" anime. AKUMAs are the bad ones led by "Earl the Millenium", the all-time villain and the only in this manga as we speak. And there the good one Allen Walker, the main character. An exorcist. Allen and Earl are long-time enemies and nothing changed since the beginning of the manga/anime. Earl is just too hard to be taken down.

However, in my opinion, the manga kinda like Bleach, but good story.

Exorcist vs Akuma = Shinigami vs Hollow

Innocent = Zanbaktou

SW442

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the events of this story take place in the 1800s. It's your typical "Good vs Evil" anime. AKUMAs are the bad ones led by "Earl the Millenium", the all-time villain and the only in this manga as we speak. And there the good one Allen Walker, the main character. An exorcist. Allen and Earl are long-time enemies and nothing changed since the beginning of the manga/anime. Earl is just too hard to be taken down.

Innocent = Zanbaktou
This. Though imo, the anime was not done very well. So better to check out the manga 1st if you ever have time, then do the anime.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The art style seems better so no.

But can you break down to me what this show is about? So I know if its worth a shot to check out? I mean the main character looks interesting I must say. Love how his arms can change form.
Past anime was not very good, however the manga in terms of art is all time high, and the content is also amazing.

Innocent = Zanbaktou
I can see the bleach parallels with the Noah resembling the Espada :lol

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Innocent = Zanbaktou

Thanks for the info bro. This helped a lot. I will give this series a try even if the anime is shitty.

Past anime was not very good, however the manga in terms of art is all time high, and the content is also amazing.
If you were to compare it with other anime. Give me one thing that sets it apart from the rest.