New chapter...

247 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
247
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I see a lot of jokes and all, but seriously I'm just speechless. Sakura and Naruto almost died, corpses are piling up, and did anyone else see the similarity between Madara and Sasuke when Sasuke said "not you, I will delete the past." Also quite confused on why Sasuke and Juugo were just standing still? Interested in knowing other people's opinions.
 

Okami15

Member
147 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i really dont care, why just why, if i wanted to hear the story of adam and eve i would have just read the old testament i didnt wait 640 chapters to find out about some random fruit thats going to save the world what happend to rin, and being hokage and izuna and im pissed, and im a devout roman catholic too like i feel like im not reading the same naruto i love anymore and the last 7 chapters were so epic too...
 

Javaweb

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,789 posts 256 reactions
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
3,789
Reaction score
256
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiruzen got a plan that's why he said sorry I'm late. I assure you that:hooray:
 

saw2097

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,529 posts 493 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
8,529
Reaction score
493
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its the war to save the world so people should be getting killed. And yes I agree that there was a similarity between Madara and Sasuke there.
 

Corgi

Banned
Elite
8,522 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was honestly hoping that when I saw those trees sucking up people's chakra and killing niggas Sakura would die. I was like "Oh please let Sakura die" but she lived and I was sad. Although it surprised me how calm and collected Juugo and Sasuke were.
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its the war to save the world so people should be getting killed. And yes I agree that there was a similarity between Madara and Sasuke there.

Should? we only had few major deaths, i want to see a main character die with some badass supporting character.
 
247 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
247
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its the war to save the world so people should be getting killed. And yes I agree that there was a similarity between Madara and Sasuke there.

There will always be death, just didn't expect it like that..and so much, nearly everyone must be dead already with all of those branches spawning at once.
 

Fair Warning

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,453 posts 922 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11,453
Reaction score
922
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
thought it was a dumb chapter
 
Top